A/N

So I watched HTTYD 3 today, and I cried happy and sad tears.  I started crying about halfway through the movie and just completely gave up on trying to hold my emotions back at the end and I couldn't even enjoy the end credits song properly because I was crying and sobbing like a baby.

I'm not going to spoil it, because I know some of you haven't watched it yet, so I'm probably going to wait a month or so before starting to talk about bits of the movie.

I agree with EchoTheHybrid when they posted their announcement about watching HTTYD 3.  I 100% totally agree.  I have never agreed more with a person, ever.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So I just have to get this out:

********, what the heck is wrong with you?  That's just weird.  And did ******* really try to (insert what happened in the film here because I'm not posting spoilers) during that time?  It was hilarious, but still..............And did ******* (insert thing that I'm not supposed to say here because no spoilers.

If you're wondering why I blocked out their names, it's because I'm NOT POSTING SPOILERS BECAUSE I'M NOT RUDE AND MEAN LIKE THAT.  I WON'T SPOIL THE ENDING TO A FRANCHISE WE ALL LOVE BECAUSE I'VE WATCHED THE MOVIE AND OTHERS HAVEN'T.

Thank you for listening to my rant/review with no spoilers on HTTYD 3.