Telling the dragons why Johann is terrible

So, I'm going to try and write from Obsidian's point of view, because in the past, I've written in various dragons and Vikings' POV, but I haven't really done a chapter in the POV of one of the dragons that I "created", if that makes any sense.  Obsidian is a black Screaming Death that Amber found when playing truth or dare with the Dragon Riders.

Italics is the dragons/modern pets talking

Obsidian's POV:

So ever since Amber brought me to the 21st century, she said that I have one job.

And that job is to make sure this Johann doesn't interfere with her plans.  What plans, I don't know, but I hate Johann too.  My cousin, the white Screaming Death, told me about an incident with Johann before we left Berk and just by listening to my cousin's descriptions, I hate that little traitor.  My cousin also told me that last time he saw Johann, he was fighting off wild dragons that wanted to kill him, but I guess he didn't really die because I sometimes see a person who matched the description of Johann sneaking around Amber's house.

Today, I was supposed to entertain the Riders' dragons, who have all turned into household pets.  I was a black mamba, and Amber told me that those were one of the lands most venomous snakes.  She often talked of covering her arrowheads with black mamba poison.  

The Riders' dragons have become great friends with me, mostly Barf and Belch, because they were green mambas, which made them my distantly related cousins, sort of.  

"So what I think we should do today is to poison their food!" Belch declared.  He is so much like Tuffnut in too many ways.  But, I guess in some ways, I'm like Amber as well, so I can't really judge him on that.

"No, we're not gonna do that." Toothless rolled his eyes.

"Why not?" Hookfang asked.  

"They're your riders!" I said exasperatedly.

"And we don't go around poisoning people just because we've turned into modern animals." Stormfly added.

"Fine." the two green mambas sighed and turned away like children given a time out.

"Actually, I did hear that Amber is training your Riders on how to use hybrid powers." I said, remembering what Amber told me.

"And?" Meatlug asked.

"Well, we should train too!" I said excitedly.  "She's training them on what they should do to Johann."

"And why would we do anything to Johann?" Hookfang asked.  "He may be a wimp, but he gives Berk supplies and things so we don't die or starve."

"HE'S A TRAITOR." I shouted.

"He's not a traitor." Toothless said.

"Well, according to Amber, he is." I said.

"How does she know?" Meatlug asked.

"She made me watch Race to the Edge with her." I said.

"What's Race to the Edge?" Barf asked.

"A TV show." I said.

"Well, let's go watch it." Stormfly said.  "And if it does show that Johann is a traitor, what then?"

"Well, it's supposed to be your future on Berk.  I'll show you the episode with Girl Hookfang."

"How did you now about Girl Hookfang?" Hookfang asked suspiciously.