Something I wanted to show you all

Guys, this isn't an update on the story, but rather an update on my current vision on how I think Amber looks when she's hybrid/shapeshifter form.  

If you're not familiar with Amber, she is my OC in this book.  She is a highly skilled hybrid with the ability to summon other characters from other dimensions like the HTTYD world, Jurassic Park, LotR, etc.  Amber can also self-levitate, control fire, use telekinesis and shape shift into dragons.  

(that was a little info on my OC, and my likes and powers I wished I had)

Amber is my main OC that I use in this story, and some others which are not published.  I've written many stories and some one-shots that feature this character, but aside from the appearance descriptions I write, there aren't any images, drawings or photos on what I think Amber really looks like.  

ImUnBEARable was kind enough to draw what she thinks Amber looks like, so thank you Lizz for doing that!  She drew Amber's modern day look, which I thought was really similar to what I pictured her modern look to be.  It is also digital art, which is something I'm unable to do.

Today, I was bored so I was browsing Pinterest, looking at guides on how to draw faces because I wanted to draw someone, I just didn't know who.

I found my inspiration by looking at a previous drawing I did of my OC, before I named her and decided to re-draw it.  It took me an hour or so to get the result I wanted.  

So the above is my rough sketch for Amber's appearance

If you would like to use this drawing in your stories, just ask me.  Don't steal.........please.  I've had my work "stolen" before, (at my own school, true story) and I would very much appreciate it if it doesn't happen here.

The hair is inspired my current hairstyle, which is just a single fishtail braid down one side with the rest of  my hair down.  Her necklace design is based off of one of my own necklaces, which happen to be a labradorite necklace, which is the one Amber wears.  

The bottom "unfinished" edge is designed to look like flames are consuming her being, a reference to her ability to control fire.

Her slightly pointed ears are a result of my current interest in the Hobbit and LotR.  It is also because I thought pointed ears with her entire being as a hybrid and shifter would work really well.  I also think it looks cool, but that's probably just me.

I purposely left her eye clouded because her left eye is blind, and practically destroyed due to a past battle.  

**Please note that this sketch is unfinished and could possibly be changed or altered in the future.

**I haven't drawn in charcoal pencils for at least five months now, so I understand if you think it's bad.

**The lighting is a little darker than I would've liked, so sorry about that.  I do like the shadowy effect it has on the drawing though.