Valentine's Day Special

So this is going to be the Riders and Amber watching RTTE season 4 episode 11, Blindsided  because it is Valentine's Day and that episode confirms the moment when Hiccup and Astrid start dating.  I'll put the episode transcript in like in the HTTYD watches RTTE book.

Normal POV:

It was Valentines Day.  The group was currently inside the mall, accompanying Amber while she looked around for chocolate discounts.

"Why are you doing this again?" Snotlout asked.

"I'm looking for those chocolate variety packs with the really good marzipan chocolates and dark chocolates." Amber answered while picking up a box.  Her eyes lit up and she took it to the cashier.

"Hey, let's get this!" Ruff said holding up a box of chocolates shaped like hedgehogs.  (the Purdy's Hedgehog chocolates)  "Hedgehogs." she read the label.

"Hedgehogs?"  Hiccup wondered.

"They're just shaped like hedgehogs." Astrid pointed out.  "I don't think they're actual hedgehogs."

"They're not." Amber came back.  

"What did you buy?" Fishlegs asked.

"The Merci chocolates." she said as she put the box in her bag.

"Why is the chocolate named after a French word?" Tuff asked.

"I don't know." she said.  "But my friend got me these once and I thought they were delicious."

"Oh, Ruff said that she wanted to get the hedgehogs." Snotlout said.

"Sure." Amber took the box and walked to the cashier again.

"When was she this nice?" Ruff asked.

"Last time she threw a knife at my head because I interrupted her training session with you two." Snotlout said, pointing at the twins.

"Yeah, she was acting on instinct." Tuff said.

"And how would you know?" Snotlout asked.

"Uh, I asked her."

"Let's go!" Amber said, handing the hedgehogs to Ruff and strolled out of the chocolate store.

"To where?" Astrid asked.

"Home."

"Why?  Aren't you gonna look for more chocolates?" Hiccup asked.

"I already have it," she held up the bag.  "And I have to make sure that the traitor doesn't go through any more of my and my friends' things.  I already had to comfort my friend because Johann took his bow and arrows and my other friend because the only thing he had of his brother was also missing."

"Why does Johann have this vendetta against you?" Snotlout asked while they rode the bus back to Amber's house.

"Yeah, he always seemed to be faking his politeness towards you." Astrid said.

"And he also seemed to be afraid of you." Hiccup added.

"Well, I escaped his dungeon by apparating away, I did not eat the raw chicken he gave me, I blew up his base and stole his knives, my changewing Camo and I reduced his army to smithereens and I froze him in bewilderbeast ice." Amber listed off.

"You did all that?" Fishlegs asked.

"Yeah, you guys were there, but you just don't remember." she said.  "I removed your memories of that."

"Why did you do all those things?" Astrid asked.

"Well, he tried to get me to join his dragon hunters and I said no." she said.  "And then he tried to kill Camo.  But enough about my history with Johann, let's just enjoy Valentine's Day."