Wrapping gifts and watching GOTNF

(GOTNF=gift of the Night Fury)

Bold Italics = what's happening in GOTNF

Normal POV:

"OWWWW!!!!  This thing got my leg!!!"

"Hey, Snotlout looks funny upside down, isn't that right, sis?"

"You bet."

"Will you two SHUT UP?"

"Will you?"

"Good one, sis."

Sounds of pain and exclaiming sounded from upstairs along with some shouting that sounded like Amber and the twins arguing.

"Should we be concerned?" Astrid asked.

"This is actually pretty normal for the twins though." Hiccup said.  "And to be fair, she did show us that she had traps all over her house."

"Yeah, so should we help them?" Fishlegs asked.

"Well, we could----" Astrid began but was cut off by Snotlout falling from the banister and into a dragon-proof cage with a loud clang.  "I guess she finished watching the Five Armies battle thing.  And I'm guessing he did something because one does not simply fall from the banister from the upper floor of a house." 

Amber came down dragging the twins behind her and tossed them in the cage along with Snotlout.  "These three ruined the mood and feels for me." she said in a hoarse voice, most likely the result of her shouting in anger.  She walked away with the key and left them in the cage.  "They thought that me crying over their deaths in the movie was amusing and hilarious."

"So, are you done watching?" Hiccup asked.  "And crying over feels and deaths?"

"Yes." she answered.  "We will watch Gift of the Night Fury now."

"A night fury?  Are there more???" Fishlegs asked.  

"No."

"What's it about?" Ruff asked.

"Well, you know the first Snoggletog with the dragons?" Amber asked as she loaded it up on YouTube.  "It's about that.  Shows the bombing of houses and everything."

Astrid looked down in embarrassment.

"You guys watch, I'll go wrap up gifts for my friends." Amber said and walked away with colorful wrapping paper.

This is Berk

"Why does this start with This is Berk?" Snotlout asked.  "We all know it's Berk."

"But this is the 21st century, as Amber calls it, and maybe not many people know what Berk is." Hiccup said.

Shows the dragons helping the Vikings put up decorations and a Snoggletog tree.

"Wow, I remember that." Astrid said.  Stormfly the parrot flew to perch on her shoulder.  "Stormfly, do you remember that?"  The bird bobbed her head to show that she remembers.

"It was fun to shoot spines into shields!!" she chirped, but no one understood her.

"Yeah, and it was hilarious when Fishlegs thought I was a boy." Meatlug barked.

"So is this a thing now?" Toothless asked in the animals' language.  "To say things that Humans don't understand?"

"I guess." Barf answered.

"Why are our dragons---er--pets communicating with each other?" Ruff asked.

"Maybe they're plotting to take over the world!!" Tuff said dramatically.