Going to the mall with Dragon Riders

Normal POV:

Hiccup struggled to get Toothless the cat off his face.

"Guys, a little help?" his voice was muffled due to Toothless' fur against his face.

"Sure." Astrid said and took out a cod.  "Hey, Toothless look!  It's a cod!"

"Where did you get a cod?" Snotlout asked.  (Ha!  That RTTE reference tho..... Shout out to the person who gets the reference name the rtte episode and who said it.)

Toothless detached himself and grabbed the cod, his teeth extending from his gums.

"His teeth are retractable as a cat?!" Hiccup exclaimed.  "This is amazing!!!"

"What is?" Amber came back struggling to hold a bunch of knives, swords, an axe and a bow.  "Damn those brothers." she muttered.  "I shouldn't have gotten (more like threatened) Hades to resurrect them..."

"Toothless has retractable teeth!" Fishlegs exclaimed.

"Yeah, he's a night fury." Tuff said.

"Yeah, but he's a cat right now." Astrid pointed out.

"How did that...?" Amber muttered to herself.  "I thought the only side effects were turning into modern animals?"

"What side effects?" Ruff asked.

"Nothing."

"So what now?" Fishlegs asked after they've gotten used to the fact that their dragons are household pets and they're stuck in a place where they don't know anything.

"You know, that is a good question." Amber said.  "It's almost lunch time anyways, I can take you to the food court at the mall."

"What is a mall?" Astrid asked.

"And what is a food court?" Snotlout asked.

"A mall is a big shopping center where you can go to different stores to buy things and a food court is a big place with different shops that sell food."

"How are we going to get to this mall?" Hiccup asked.

"We teleport!" Amber said and opened a swirling, green portal.  "Oh, wrong one." She went to close the portal and paled.  "No, go away.  I don't want anymore visitors or well wishers here, no thank you.  And my birthday was over a month ago, so goodbye!" the portal closed and a black one appeared in its place.

"Who was she talking to?" Ruff asked.

"That swirling thing looks like a black hole." Hiccup said.

"It's not a black hole, Haddock." Amber said.  "It's a portal."

"How did you know his name?" Tuff asked with shock.

"Did I not introduce myself and explain how and why I know every one of you?" Amber asked.  "And why I can open portals and have powers?"

"No." Fishlegs said.

"I guess I'll do that." she said.  "My name is Amber, and this is the 21st century.  You are actually quite well known around these parts, because of HTTYD, HTTYD 2, RTTE and HTTYD the Hidden World.  Also there are some video games like School of Dragons and Rise of Berk.  And I have powers because I used my friend's magic stones to turn me into a Deathwing hybrid."

"What does HTTYD and RTTE stand for?" Astrid asked.

"How to Train Your Dragon and Race to the Edge."

"What are those things about?" Hiccup asked.

"It's about the Dragon Riders of Berk and--"

"Hey, we're the Dragon Riders of Berk." Tuff exclaimed like he just figured out the hardest math equation on a test.  "Wait, if it's about the Dragon Riders of Berk, which is us, and this world is I'm guessing several hundred years in the future, how did they know about us?"

"Ehhhh....."

"You don't know?" Hiccup asked.

"No.  Unfortunately." Amber said.  "But, enough about that, let's go to the mall and get food."

"What's a Deathwing?" Fishlegs asked.

"A deathsong/changewing hybrid." Amber said.  "I can also turn into a Shifting Nightshocker, which is a Skrill/Changewing/Night Fury hybrid.  And I am also a shapeshifter.  But being a hybrid means that I can grow draconic features and stay a human."

"What now?" Tuff asked.

"I can show you all later."

"Will stuff be blown up?"

"Most likely."

??? POV:

So they're going to this place called the mall?

Good place to gather information and to plot their demise.

I also need to get revenge on her for stealing all of my knives and my spear.

(kinda obvious who this is)

Normal POV:

The Dragon Riders walked out of the portal and into the mall.  To any other human, it would look like they left a store or came out of the restroom.

"Why are those people staring at us?" Snotlout asked, pointing to some people who were looking at them.

"It's because---" Amber began but was cut off by a little boy asking, "Excuse me.  Are you the Dragon Riders of Berk?"

"We--" Hiccup started to say.

"They're just a really good group of friends who happen to look like the Dragon Riders." Amber said.  "And I'm that weird friend."

"Oh. I'm sorry for bothering you." The boy said timidly.

"No worries." Astrid said.

"Come on, let's go get food!" Amber led them to the food court.

A few moments later

"What is A&W?" Hiccup asked.

"What's that?" Astrid asked.  "Star Bucks?"

"A&W is a fast food place where they sell burgers and Starbucks is a coffee shop."

"What's coffee?" Ruff asked.

"A drink that most people can't live without." Amber said.  "I prefer tea, but I do drink coffee sometimes."

"Can we go get food?" Snotlout asked.  "I'm hungry."

"Sure!" Amber led them to A&W.  "Order whatever you want."

"But we don't know what is good." Fishlegs said.

"Its all really good in my opinion, but I do prefer the fries over the actual burger itself."

"What are fries?" Tuff asked.

"This is gonna be a long day." Amber muttered to herself.