Is it time to say goodbye?

OMG, one of the last chapters, guys.

I can't believe that this book is almost finished.

But it has come to an end, because it would just drag out and be very long if I didn't wrap things up.  I will end this the way I planned for HTTYD watches RTTE to end.

Anyways, enjoy this part..

there will be another chapter after this and then an epilogue.  Plus a summary of a new book I'm writing based on the headcanon that I posted in the last few chapters.

Disclaimer:  I will be talking about HTTYD 3 stuff.  SPOILERS AHEAD.  IF YOU SKIP THIS BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE MOVIE YOU WON'T MISS MUCH.

****ALSO, LISTEN TO THE SONG IT'S AMAZING****

Normal POV:

The Riders don't leave the house much anymore after they went to look for Amber at the mall.  Their hybrid abilities have also gone away.  The reason being that the twins accidentally shot fire at Hiccup and almost burnt off his other leg.

Hiccup nearly had a heart attack and also had flashes of his near death experience after the battle with the Red Death.  He immediately asked Amber if there was an "antidote" to remove the hybrid powers.  She said yes, and gave them each a jar with their respective hybrid stones floating in a liquid that was a paler shade of the stone's main color.  Amber said that it would take a while for the abilities to be absorbed back into the stone, but as long as they don't use their powers, the process should take a day or two.

The twins must've felt bad about almost killing Hiccup, because they didn't do any crazy destructive things during the period of removing the hybrid abilities.

~After the abilities have been removed~

"Guys, I have something to tell you." Amber said, her face serious.

"What?" Snotlout asked.  "Are we finally heading home to Berk?" he added sarcastically.  He would never admit it out loud, but he actually enjoys being in the modern world.

"Yes." Amber nodded.  "That is exactly what's happening."

"WHAT?" everyone shouted.

"But, you said that we would have a Nerf war, whatever that is, go to this Universal Studios place and go find Creepypastas!" Tuff exclaimed.

"I know I said that bu----wait, how did you know?"

"I looked at your organizer book thing." he said.

"Gods, don't you ever listen or understand that you shouldn't touch things that don't belong to you?"

"Was that a trick question?"

"Whatever..." Amber muttered.  "Anyways, you guys are going home, to Berk, in I think a week."

"But...." Astrid said.  "Why?"

"Because that f***ing excuse for a human being, Traitor Johann, messed up my portal machine and made it so that if I have to return one character from a certain fandom back to their original world, any other characters from the same fandom would be transported back as well."

"Oh." 

"I'll miss you guys..." she said.  "We have one more week before the machine automatically transports you back to Berk."

"Will we remember you?" Fishlegs asked.

"No, because that'll mess up the timeline and the future."