Trying to comfort Amber

Normal POV:

The Riders have no idea on where Amber is, and they can't understand Obsidian, who does know where she is.

"Can you tell us where she is?" the twins and Snotlout spent the last hour trying to get "Obsidian to confess because he's holding Amber hostage and is actually in league with Johann".

"He's a snake!" Fishlegs exclaimed from where he was sitting on the couch. "He can't speak."

"How about you just leave the poor snake alone, and stop bothering him." Astrid said exasperatedly. "Obsidian looks like he's going to jump off the roof if you keep "questioning" him."

"Finally, someone with sense." Obsidian commented.

"You'll get used to it." Stormfly chirped and flew to sit on Astrid's shoulder.

"Hey, there's a note here!" Ruff said, picking up a piece of parchment with something written on it in ink.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything with you guys today, I am depressed." Tuff read over his sister's shoulder. "Who's depressed?"

"Oh, for the love of Thor..." Astrid took the note from the twins and read the rest. "Why did I have to go watch it on opening day? Why can't I just go watch it a week later? Oh, yeah, the wait would kill me, lol. Anyways, I don't think I have a purpose to live after seeing that movie. Thank you so much DreamWorks for making what was left of my heart break and shatter into nothingness. I haven't been this sad since they died all those years ago.....AND, I cried in the theater, and caused my friends to be extremely concerned. Wow, I'm rambling now...I'll just stay in my room for today and drown myself in my own misery."

"That's.....very, um...." Snotlout mumbled. "Weird."

"It's more like sad." Hiccup said.

"Who would be this sad over a movie?" Ruff asked then laughed.

"You?" Tuff asked his sister.

"No, I wouldn't even shed a single tear if you forced me to watch a movie. Even if that movie is about say, people we care about dying or leaving." (cough, BOTFA, HTTYD, cough)

"Oh, really? Is that a challenge?" Tuff asked.

"Guys, no one is going to watch movies about people leaving or dying." Hiccup exclaimed. "I think we should just go find Amber and see if we could comfort her."

"Why would we comfort her? She tried to kill us multiple times." Snotlout asked.

"Correction, she threw a knife at you and hung you upside down above a sea of ice where a battle was taking place on a 26 gauge wire." Ruff said.

"Yeah, whatever." Snotlout grumbled. "Wait, how did you know that it was Amber who wrote the note?"

"Who else is in this house besides us?" Hiccup asked.

"Johann." Tuff said.

"The two people that took Amber's knife." Ruff added.

"That short guy who can also shoot fire." Snotlout said.

"Yeah, ok. Do you see any of them here right now?" Astrid asked.

The twins and Snotlout then proceeded to search the entire house and did not find any of the people they just listed.

"Yeah, ok Amber probably wrote it." Snotlout admitted.

"So let's go find her!" Astrid said, jumping up and then heading up the stairs.

They found her alright.  They found her curled up with red-golden wings wrapped around her body and a spiked tail curled up around as well.

"Hey, are you ok?" Astrid asked.

"Hellooooo???" Tuff kneeled down next to Amber and then shook her shoulders.  He succeeded in getting a reaction from her.  She looked up with tears in her eyes and in her arms was a Toothless plush.  "Umm, you ok?"

"No." her voice wavered slightly.  "I'm perfect."

"Oh thank god!" Ruff exclaimed.  "We thought you were depressed!"

"It's called sarcasm, Ruff." Amber retorted, but there was no usual "friendly-hostility" behind her tone.

"Let's get her sat down and just stay with her for a while." Hiccup said.

"Yeah that's probably a good idea." she sniffed and stood up.  "I've been up here since February 22, so that's probably not healthy."

"You've been up here for two weeks?" Snotlout asked.

"Yeah."

"No, you have to be joking." Fishlegs exclaimed.  "No human being would be sane enough to stay in their room for two weeks."

"Who said I was sane?" Amber laughed without emotion.  "I don't have a heart anymore.....that movie destroyed what was left of it."

"You don't have a heart?" Tuff asked and then placed his fingers at her neck, where her pulse is.  "Nope, there's a pulse!  You're alive!"

"Oh my gods, you really don't know what sarcasm means, don't you?" Amber asked and then left the room with her plush Toothless.

"Do I have permission to slap them?  Just once?" Astrid asked.

"No, please don't take out a third of the Riders because they've managed to tick off a crazy changewing hybrid girl." Snotlout said quickly.

"I AM NOT A CRAZY CHANGEWING HYBRID GIRL!" Came from outside the door. That was followed by some silence.

"Umm, I think you managed to make her angrier, or more upset." Fishlegs said, concerned.

"I AM A DEATHWING HYBRID AND IM A DRAKAFOLK!!"

"What the heck is a drakafolk?" Hiccup asked.

"Who knows?" Astrid shrugged.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Yeah so I finally posted.....

I'm sorry about the wait and the short chapter, but I had a bio test and I had to  study and I'm pretty sure I did badly...

There will be slower updates, just a heads up, because I am really busy in school and then I have this thing I have to do during spring break so I can only update from my phone.....

Other than that, I hope you all had a nice day and I'll see you hybrids in the next chapter.