What Do You Think?

Kyle yelps slightly as Stan grabs his ass. His face flushes immediately and Stan smirks.

Then, there's a loud moan-like noise that is cut-off midway through.

Kyle jumps up immediately, "What the fuck was that?" He whips his head to look at Stan and narrows his eyes glaring. Shit. "I'm going to go check it out," Kyle declares as he marches toward the door.

Stan jumps up and grabs Kyle's arm quickly pulling him to look at him, "Don't worry about it! I'm sure everything is fine-"

"I'm not worried about everything being "fine," Stan!" Kyle shouts turning to face Stan. He crosses his arms, "Clearly, that noise means he's definitely fine!"

Kyle reaches toward the door again and Stan grabs his wrists and pins him to the door. Kyle moans quietly when Stan does so, looking up at him through his eyelashes. Stan's cheeks heat up.

"Stan," Kyle says, leaning up to kiss him fervently. Stan sinks into it near immediately and responds with force. Kyle shifts his thigh to be in between Stan's legs, grinding against him ever so lightly.

Kyle twists his wrist and Stan let's go. Kyle's hand goes to Stan's side, sliding over his stomach and then suddenly, Stan's being pushed really hard and Kyle's flinging open his door.

"Kyle! Wait-!"

Kyle rushes over to Ike's door and bangs on the door before flinging it open seconds after "knocking."