I Find out That Everybody Talks

"She told me it's not a secret!" Tweek says laying back on the Craig's bed.

Craig rolls his eyes, "I would be so happy if you didn't randomly say things with no context."

Tweek lets go of Craig's shoulders covering his eyes. Craig sits up further, Tweek's legs still half wrapped around his waist.

"It's Stan."

Craig scowls further, "Can this wait until a time where we aren't making out?"

"Karen said- she-" Tweek's face heats up further and he closes his eyes even tighter, "Stan and Kyle are dating."

"That's it?" Craig says more than asks, "Who cares? Are you trying to date Stan or something?"

"No!" Tweek squeals, grabbing Craig's face, "I love you!" Craig's cheeks dust pink and he positions himself over Tweek.

"Then it's not a problem," he leans down and kisses Tweek softly. "I love you too," he whispers embarrassedly. Tweek smiles and his cheeks turn red.

Karen kicks off her shoes as she walks into the house- it's quieter than it's been in a while, which means her parents aren't home.

She sees Kenny sitting on the couch and smiles at him, "Hey Kenny."

"Hi, Karen," Kenny says as he continues to flip channels on the TV, "How was work?"

"It was okay," Karen says happily as she sits on the other end of the couch. Kenny offers her his bag of chips which she happily accepts.

"How was Tweek?" Karen snickers slightly. "Ohoho? Was something happening with Tweek?"

Karen smiles fondly, "Sort of. He was acting like himself- stressin' over things that aren't actual problems," Karen laughs again.

Kenny smiles, "Too late to play it off like that- What was is?"

"Well..."