My Best Friend's Brother

Kenny left early without much reason or explanation and Kyle stayed. He and Stan didn't say anything to each other for a few moments. Kyle angrily sulking and Stan being concernedly confused.

"Kyle?" Stan asks, moving to sit on the floor in front of the couch next to Kyle, "Is something wrong?"

"No shit something wrong!" Kyle says throwing his arms in the air, "What the hell! Why did you invite Kenny?"

Stan looked at Kyle confusedly, "Uh I don't know?"

"You don't know," Kyle repeats dryly, "You don't know!" He exclaims again, "You must be doing this on purpose. There's no way you're that oblivious-"

"Oblivious?" Stan interrupts, "Oblivious to what?"

Kyle stares at Stan unbelieving for a moment before laughing. Stan tilts his head still confused as he watches Kyle continue to laugh.

"What?" Stan finally asks.

"You're an idiot!" Kyle claims, wrapping his arms around Stan neck and kissing him before he could reply. Kyle pulls back and wipes his eyes which had gotten misty from his laughing and he sighs. "You're an idiot."

Stan opens his mouth, but Kyle shushes him before kissing him again. Stan pulls away laughing a little bit. "You're not mad?" Kyle shakes his head.

"You're just an idiot," he says, and his heart hurts a little, lying like this to Stan, but it'll be fine, "I forgot you're an idiot." Stan laughs slightly, placing his hand on Kyle's side, close to his rib cage. Kyle leans into his touch and places his forehead on Stan's. Stan smiles and kisses Kyle softly and Kyle smiles into the kiss, combing one of his hands through Stan's hair.

"Hey, Kyle is there- EWW!" Stan and Kyle jump apart and Kyle flushes red as he looks at Ike standing in the doorway with his hands over his eyes, "Really? You yell at me for allegedly having someone over and then you make out with Stan in the living room? The living room!" Ike repeats, "This is hypocrisy!"

Stan laughs at this and Kyle glares at him, "I think I'm going to go home now," Stan says standing up and shaking his head. Kyle stands up and kisses Stan, deeply, out of spite before he can leave and hears Ike screech and leave the living room.

Kyle pulls away, "See you tomorrow?" Stan nods.