There's Only One Way Out

Stan was relieved when he saw Kyle (finally) at the field, but he was less relieved when he saw Kenny trailing (nearly intimately) with him. Stan was friends with Kenny, yeah, but sometimes Kenny seemed overly flirtatious. He knew it was petty and stupid to be slightly (Slightly!) jealous of Kenny's overt flirting with his boyfriend.

"What's up your ass?" Clyde asks, bumping shoulders with Stan.

"Nothing-"

"Oh~" Clyde hums, leaning closer to Stan, realizing what Stan's watching and he nearly laughs, "Is someone getting to close to your boyfriend?"

Stan growls- so it wasn't just him being weirdly overprotective. "Yeah. I think I'm going to head over there," Stan huffs.

Clyde watches in slightly bemusement and surprise. He had meant it as a joke, a simply taunt really, but Stan didn't seem to be acting as though it was a jab.

Token comes up behind Clyde and gives him a questioning look, "What happened?"

Clyde blushed slightly, "uh I don't know..."

"Hmm," Token shrugs, "Would you want to come over to my house tonight?"

Clyde feels his face redden a little more and he rubs the back of his neck, "Uh Yeah sure."

"Great," Token smiles at Clyde, "I'll drive. Meet me at my car."

Meanwhile, Stan is dragging Kyle quickly toward the stadium bleachers- more specifically, under them.