Take me to your Best Friend's House

Kyle waited in the passenger seat as Stan put his bag in the back of his car. Stan climbed into the driver's seat and sighed looking over to Kyle.

Kyle leaned over and turned Stan's face to him, before kissing him gently on the lips. Kyle shifted himself to be sitting closer to Stan and then pulled away with a small giggle.

Kyle moved to sit on Stan's lap. "Hi," he whispers with a smile, placing his hands on Stan's shoulders.

Stan smiles in return, rubbing his hands lightly over Kyle's hips. "Hi." Stan moves his hands underneath Kyle's shirt, pulling it up slightly.

Kyle leans back down to reconnect their lips, kissing him gently. They continued to kiss, getting tougher as they went. Kyle's hands drifted up to Stan's neck, then into his hair. Stan's hands rested on Kyle's chest.

Kyle pulled back and whimpered slightly as Stan's fingers tweaked his nipples. "Stan..." Kyle whispers breathlessly.

"Sh," Stan replies, ravishing Kyle's neck instead. Kyle moved his hands to grip tightly onto Stan's shoulders while attempting to suppress any noises.

Kyle decided to grind his hips down against Stan's, to get some relief. Stan stopped kissing Kyle's neck, breathing heavily as he groaned.

Stan grabbed the hem of Kyle's shirt, ready to rip it right off, but then there was a knock on the window of the car. Kyle jumped covering up his chest, pulling his shirt back down rapidly while Stan simply rolled the window down.

"You said you would give me a ride today..." said Kevin Stoley. Kyle moved over to the passenger seat, his face red and Stan nodded.

"Right, right," he says, "I forgot. C'mon, get in." Stan motions to the seat behind him and Kevin clambered into the car and an air of tension settled over everybody.

"Uh thanks for this, Stanley," Kevin says quietly. Kyle lets out a pfft and Stan smiles.

"No problem, dude."