Oh, Let's Both Fight

Once everything is "settled", Kyle and Ike are sitting inside Ike's room, Ike on his bed and Kyle at his desk's chair.

Kyle's face remained stoic and steely as he watched Ike scuff his foot at the bottom of his bed. Kyle watched his every move while Ike avoided his gaze abashedly.

"Are you going to explain yourself or should I just go tell mom now?" Kyle asked simply leaning back in the chair, done trying to break him down without words.

"'Explain myself?'" Ike asked incredulously, "Are you kidding? What about you!?" Ike laughed sarcastically, "You're the one who just now got home and clearly has hickies!"

Kyle's hands shot to cover his neck and he flushed angrily, "Shut up! You had that goth kid in your room again without permission. You know how-"

"'That goth kid' is named Firkle," Ike rolled his eyes, crossing his arms frustratedly.

"Whatever," Kyle claimed, working to stand up from the desk's chair (which he could stand up from, but it was very strained), "I don't know why you're wasting your time with Firkle anyway."

"Maybe because I'm not wasting my time. I like spending time with him. Damn anyone who can't see past the way he dresses."

Kyle rolled his eyes and walked towards the door. "You'll get over this weird rebellious phase soon, and when you do, you're going to look back on these days and cringe at yourself," Kyle stated leaving Ike's room with the door open. He still needed to put on a pair of pants and take a shower.