I'm Always Down to Make Some Rumors

Bebe rushed back to the library where Wendy had remarked she left her psychology textbook for her next class. Bebe, being the good girlfr- no, a good friend. Bebe already knew that Wendy wasn't interested in her like that, probably. Which was fine- a big whatever.

Bebe opened the silent door to the library and walked in happily only to stop suddenly in her tracks.

Oh my god. Bebe moved the lock of hair that always fell over her eye and smirked. She knew it. She backpeddled to the door again and exited as quietly as she could without the "love birds" noticing.

Bebe skipped happily in the hall- Wendy's textbook easily forgotten with better gossip at hand. Of course Kyle and Stan were gay- of course! Bebe knew it the whole time!

She couldn't wait to tell-

"Bebe."

Bebe stopped. The voice came from behind her and she recognized it immediately- of course she would. How could she not? They knew each other intimately.

"I think we should talk about what you just saw-"

"Yeah?" Bebe nearly laughed. "Why's that?"

She heard him sigh lightly, then lean on something, "I'm not going to let you mess up another person's life-"

"Boo-hoo," Bebe replies twirling her fingers in her hair. "I haven't ruined anyone's-"

"Bebe."