Tequila for My Friend, it Makes her Flirty

Kyle tapped his fingers along the side of the bleacher. At least Kenny wasn't here to irritate him this time.

He never really minded watching Stan's practices. He was never very interested in what was going on during them, but he never minded supporting his best friend.

Mostly.

Kyle sometimes used the time to work on homework, write essays, but today he just wasn't feeling it. He was tired, mainly from dealing with Clyde for part of the morning.

Clyde had a way of tiring him out quickly- his constant chattering, complaining, and, God forbid, crying. Geez, Kyle sighed, it was almost as bad just thinking about it.

Kyle glances back to the field and saw Stan taking to someone. He couldn't tell from where he was at. Kyle narrowed his some as Stan turned to look back at Kyle, and Kyle suddenly knew who was there.

Kyle jumped up flailing slightly as he grabbed his bag and threw it over his shoulder. Kyle hopped down the bleachers as quickly (and safely) as he could wobbling and nearly missing his footing multiple times. Kyle narrowed his eyes as, he vaulted the fence onto the ground below, in front of the bleachers. "STAN!" Kyle shouted as he ran over to them.

Kyle wrapped his arm loosely around Stan's waist smiling widely, "Heyy, dude," he says, trying to keep his panting under control, "Clyde," he says narrowing his eyes, "What are you guys talking about?"

Stan flushes as Kyle asks, turning away and scratching the back of his neck, "uh-"

"Nothing!" Clyde declares, smiling shakily in return, "Just the weather!" Clyde motioned to the sky, "Lovely, isn't it?"

"Um yeah-" Stan starts.

"Clyde- can we have a word?" Kyle says grabbing Clyde's arm and pulling him away from Stan, "We'll be back in a moment..." Kyle grits out.