It Only Takes Two Lonely People

Kyle was at school early the next morning for a student council meeting and when he left he saw Bebe waiting outside the door, fixing her makeup absently. He assumed she was waiting for Wendy, as she sometimes does, but she snapped her handheld mirror closed when she noticed him, and sashayed over to him.

Kyle nearly groaned irritatedly when her oppressive perfume hit him.

"Kyle!" She waved and smiled, before forcibly linking arms with him. "How've you been, doll?" Kyle doesn't bother to answer as Bebe drags him down the hall. "I've been doing so good lately, y'know?" She snaps her gum as twirls her hair with her other hand, tightening her hold on Kyle.

"Yeah, sure," Kyle mutters, pulling his arm uselessly again.

"Yeah? I'm soo glad everything has been going well for you!" She smiles and Kyle notices something off about it. Kyle looks suspiciously at her. She smirks when she notices. "I want you to know that I know."

Kyle raises an eyebrow and Bebe stops in the hallway, out of view from most anyone. "You know?" Kyle repeats, "I don't know what you're talking about-"

"Ch. Yes, you do." Bebe traces her fingers over Kyle's chest and Kyle doesn't even try to hold back his disgust. Bebe leans down slightly to whisper in Kyle's ear, "You like sucking Stan's dick as his little boy-toy," she leans further against him, but Kyle is frozen, "And you don't want anyone to know about it, do you?"

Kyle thinks about Stan telling Kyle they couldn't be with each other anymore because he didn't want to be called gay. That he didn't want the judgement. Kyle gulped as Bebe's manicured fingers traced the edge of his collar on his neck. Kyle can't find the words, so he just shakes his head.

"Then, Kylie," Bebe says lowly, "I need you to do something for me."