Take a Look Around The Room

Kyle pushes Clyde toward the bleachers harshly. "Uh What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Clyde smiled proudly, "I'm getting you and Stan together!"

Kyle took a deep breath, trying his best not to strangle Clyde. "What are you talking about?"

"You said you needed to ask Stan out," Clyde says as if Kyle were stupid, "So, I thought I'd lay some groundwork, if you get what I'm saying-"

"What did you say to Stan."

Clyde put his hands up defensively, "Nothing, nothing! I just told him that I thought you two would make a cute couple or whatever- he didn't seem disgusted by it or anything- so that's a good sign!"

Kyle drags his hand down his face slowly. We'd have a different problem if he thought being with me was disgusting- "Please don't do anything else without asking first."

Clyde nods slowly, "I was just trying to help, I don't see what-" Clyde stops suddenly and smiles at Kyle, "Aww, Kyle."

Kyle narrows his eyes, more than done with Clyde for the day (perhaps even the week), "What."

"You don't have to be so worried about messing things up with Stan." Clyde bumps his shoulder, before wrapping his arm around Kyle, "I'm already pretty sure Stan likes you, so even if you fuck it up a bit, he'd still be into it. You guys are best friends after all."

"Then why don't you just ask Token out?" Kyle shot back. Clyde blushed. "Oh, I guess it's not that simple, huh?" Kyle asked sarcastically, stepping away from Clyde. "We can talk tomorrow," Kyle says firmly, "We'll make a plan for you to get with Token. Sound good?"

Clyde nods, the blush still heavily on his face, "Yeah... sure." Clyde jams his hands into his jackets pockets and begins to walk away, presumably out of the stadium.

Kyle sighs and heads back toward Stan, who is watching him curiously. "What was all that about?" Stan asks, looking behind Kyle, watching Clyde leave.

"It's... a long story," Kyle laughs slightly, "Can we go over to yours tonight?" He asks, moving forward to fiddle with the hem of Stan's shirt. Stan smiles.

"Sure, not a problem."