There's a Single Question on Their Mind

Kyle leaves when his mother calls him. Kyle sighs and kisses Stan quickly before rushing home to endure the wrath of his mother.

Stan heads downstairs and heads into the kitchen to get something to eat- so much "exercise" will make a guy pretty hungry.

He ends up getting a bowl of strawberry ice cream. As he puts the container - nearly empty - back, he hears someone clear their throat.

"Stan," and he recognizes it's his mom.

He closes the freezer door and looks back at her, "Hey, mom." Sharon doesn't look at him as she grabs a glass. "Is everything okay?"

Sharon nods slowly, her face slightly flushed. "Stan, your father and I need to talk to you about something later-"

"Oh no," Stan says putting down the bowl as Sharon takes a small sip of her water. "Did I do something-"

"No!" Sharon says, turning back to Stan, "No, no, no, sweetie, you didn't do anything wrong. You're... perfectly normal, and it's perfectly natural- you can tell us anything," Sharon interrupts herself to avoid some type of neurotic rant, "we, your dad and I, are always going to love you. Not matter what you do or who you're with... we're your parents and we will always love and support you. Okay?"

Stan nods slowly trying to follow the random spew of random, unconditional love from his mother, "Right. Thanks, mom?"

Sharon nods and smiles before hugging her son and heading off.

Stan leaned on the counter, stirring his ice cream. "What the fuck?"