I Came in Through the Window Last Night

When Kyle gets home it's closer to 6, not that he's looking. He's simply praying no one saw him run down the street half naked with only socks and t-shirt (that was too big for him, but he didn't seem to notice). That would not be ideal.

So, when he gets home and runs into someone he's not exactly thrilled.

He's less thrilled when "ran into" isn't as accurate as "saw them climbing out the window of Ike's bedroom."

"What the fuck are you doing?" Kyle nearly shouts.

The person, loses their grip and falls, and other than the fact that they don't get up right away seems fine.

"Are you okay?" A shout comes from above.

When they sit up, it's clear to Kyle that this is that fucking goth kid Ike's not supposed to be hanging around.

Talk about fuming.

"Kyle?" Ike whisper-shouts from his bedroom window once he sees his brother, "Don't be so loud!"

"What?!" Kyle shrieks as quietly as he can, "Who do you think you are- no. What do you think you're doing?! You're not allowed to have-" Kyle truly could not remember that goth kids name, so he just gestured angrily towards him, "-that kid over! You're not allowed to hang out with him! He's a bad influence-"

"No, he's not! You don't even know him!" Ike shouted back, but he was still being much quieter than Kyle.

"It doesn't m-"

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Goth boy dude asks pointing at Kyle's much exposed legs.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Kyle shots back looking over what's-his-face's too baggy black turtleneck that's bunching up ridiculously around his neck and hands.

He blushes, and Kyle directs his attention back to Ike's window, only to see Ike is no longer at his window.