Take You Like a Drug

Kyle sighed as they got out of the car at Stan's house. He wasn't really sure how to ask Stan out- it seemed a little ridiculous considering they were fucking best friends, and just fucking too.

Kyle followed Stan inside his house, then upstairs to his bedroom. Stan stripper off his coat and his t-shirt, while Kyle kicker off his shoes.

Kyle sat on Stan's bed while Stan went through some papers on his desk. Kyle smiled when Stan turned to him.

"Anything in particular you wanted to do?" Stan asks, sauntering over to his bed, placing his hands on either side of Kyle's thighs. Kyle smirked.

"No, not that I can think of," he replied, cupping Stan's face with his right hand.

Stan smiled and leaned into the touch before kissing Kyle softly.

"Stan-" Kyle was cut off by Stan kissing him again, pushing him back onto his bed, hovering over him.

Kyle gripped Stan's shoulders, returning the kiss before turning his head. Stan took this as a push to kiss down Kyle's neck, so he kissed harshly down to Kyle's barely exposed collar bones.

Kyle groaned quietly, moving one hand down to grip Stan's bicep, "Stan," Kyle mumbled, voice broken up from Stan.

"You like that?" Stan asks and Kyle snorts slightly.

"Dude," He says, laughing a little more. He let go of Stan's bicep and covered his mouth, trying to quiet his laughter and Stan smiled softly at him.

"What?"

"Don't stay that again," Kyle says breathlessly. Stan laughs.

"What you want me to say something else?" Stan asks, dragging his hand up Kyle's shirt over his hip. "Want me to call you baby boy?"

Kyle laughs again, "No, absolutely not." Kyle shakes his head. Two can play at this game. "Why? Do you want to be called daddy?" Stan's face flushes and Kyle laughs harder, "Oh my god, you like that!"

"Shut up," Stan says blushing harder.

"Make me, daddy."

Stan kisses Kyle roughly and Kyle laughs quietly while he combs his hand through Stan's hair.