Hold up- Wait a Minute

When Stan finally got home, Kenny was there waiting on his doorstep.

Stan was slightly concerned as he closed his car door and locked his car. Kenny didn't usually do things for no apparent reason.

"Hey Ken," he said stopping in front of Kenny. Kenny put out his cigarette on the porch step before ruffling his hair slightly.

"Stan." Kenny stood up. "Mind if we have a chat?"

Stan felt a chill run down his spine. This probably wasn't going to be good. "Sure. Sure! Whatever you want, man."

Kenny puffed slightly before following Stan inside his house. They went straight upstairs to Stan's room and Kenny locked the door as they entered.

Stan gulped and sat at his desk.

"What's up, dude?"

"You tell me," Kenny said, leaning against the door. "I can tell you're up to something and I want to know what."

"I don't know what you're-"

"You and Kyle," Kenny says narrowing his eyes at Stan, "You're both doing something in kahoots behind everyone's back. You think no one's noticed? Think again."

Stan looked down and folded his hands together. "I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to-"

"Don't try to pull that shit on me, man."

Stan meets Kenny's eyes and a few moments of tension overlapped with hurt span between them.

"You're right."

Kenny's eyes widen in a way that would be comical had this conversation not been so serious.

"I knew it," Kenny says standing up straight, a faint smile on his face, "I fucking knew it. When were you guys planning on telling everyone?"

"Telling everyone?" Stan reiterated. "I don't know how Kyle would feel about that..."

Kenny laughed, and then stopped when he realized Stan wasn't laughing with him. "Oh. Oh. Okay. So, what's your plan then?"

Stan tilted his head, "My... plan?"

"Yeah," Kenny nods, "You're plan to get Wendy back. What is it?"