Maybe It's Something

Kyle leaves the restaurant and heads back toward the school. If he hurried he can catch the end of football practice and go home with Stan. Clyde will be there too, so maybe he could-

"You're really thinking 'bout something, huh?" Kyle jumps at the sudden voice next to him. He whips his head around to see Kenny slowly trailing by him.

"Ken," Kyle says, but doesn't stop walking. If he stops walking, he won't make it to the school on time.

Kenny chuckles, "Cold," he says, "Whatcha thinking about?"

Kyle shakes his head, "What are you doing over here?"

Kenny shrugs, to Kyle's irritation, and smiles, "I was walking Leo home-"

Kyle shakes his head and laughs slightly, "I don't want to hear about your love life."

"Great!" Kenny exclaims, "So, let's talk about yours! I'd love to hear about your fun times with Stanny-boy."

Kyle can't help the blush that burns on his cheeks and ears, "Shut up, dude," he says dismissing the whole conversation, "Why can't we talk about something normal?"

"What? This is totally normal!" Kenny says, much to Kyle's dismay. "Buddies talk about sex," Kenny adds persuasively.

Kyle narrows his eyes, "Could we not right now?" Kyle's mind drifts back quietly to his conversation with Bebe, leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. God, sometimes he hates that woman.

"What would you want to talk about then?"

"What do you know about Clyde...?" Kyle nearly stops. Of course. "What about Clyde?"

Ken tilts his head and looks down at Kyle confused. "What about him?"

Kyle shrugs, "I heard he's dating someone, but I haven't seen him around any girls or on dates or anything."

Kenny nods along, "Clyde dating someone?"

"Possibly?" Kyle replies.

"Hmm," Kenny hums, "He's not back with Bebe."

Kyle snorts, "No, of course not." Kenny raises an eyebrow at Kyle immediate dismissal, but Kyle quickly catches himself, "They'd post it up everywhere. In front of everyone." Kenny laughs and nods again.

"Maybe he's dating a friend," Kenny hums, "which would be why we never see them on dates or anything because they're already together often." Kyle hums in agreement, "but it could just be a rumor."

"Yeah," Kyle says, seeing the field with the team still messing around.