My Tunnel Loves a Deep Throat

Bruh they 'bout to be nasty

Kyle dragged Stan angrily back to his room, slamming the door and pushing Stan to sit on his bed. Stan sat up and looked at him as Kyle dropped to his knees in front of him and began undoing Stan's pant.

Stan grabbed Kyle's hands and blushed, "Woah, woah, woah! Dude, what's gotten into you?"

"He pisses me off so much sometimes," Kyle says continuing to attempt to remove Stan's pants. "I'm all worked up now and need a way to work it out and- luck you, you're going to help me."

Stan let go of Kyle's hands, allowing him to remove his pants and boxers, already half-hard. He ran his hand through Kyle's hair as Kyle pumped his dick. "So, What? You're gonna blow me or someth-"

Kyle didn't bother answering, and instead put the head of Stan's dick into his mouth. Stan groaning as he did so, tightening his grip on Kyle's hair.

Kyle bobbed his head up and down almost immediately, blowing Stan with a type of well practiced expertise that Stan hadn't gotten used to.

Stan pulled Kyle's hair roughly, attempting to force him down further on his cock. Kyle moaned, drool dripping down his chin slightly as he gripped Stan's hips tighter.

In retaliation, Kyle very lightly ran his teeth over Stan's dick making him moan and pull Kyle's hair a little harder. "Fuck-" Stan grunts.

Kyle, in a final effort to make his sort of boyfriend cum, swallows his whole member, making Stan blow his load with half-whispered swear words.