A Couple of Questions

Kenny has never found climbing up trees very difficult- you definitely get used to things like that when you do them often enough. Plus, it was pretty common for him to be climbing up this specific tree.

Kenny scrambles up the tree nearly haphazardly. He already is 99% sure that the window above is unlocked, as it usually is- though, he knows it's not actually unlocked for him.

He peeks through the window when he gets to the branch across from it and can't really make anything out. The lights are out, the door is closed, and Kenny can't see anyone. Perhaps he's asleep already?

Kenny shrugs and attempts to carefully open the window and climb through. He nearly collapses onto the floor in front of the window but he balances himself and dusts off his parka.

He relooks over the room, much clearer now without the window tinting most of his view. Kenny spies his target, sleeping in the bed, covers half-off.

He smirks as he kneels by the bed. He places his hands gently on his shoulders, and Kenny smirks before shaking him rapidly.

Kyle awakes quicker than Kenny would have thought and Kyle instantly grabs the front of Kenny's parka and Kenny stops shaking him.

"Kyle!"

"Wuh-... Kenny?" Kyle sits back as Kenny let's go of him. He rubs his eyes half in disbelief and half in fatigue, "What are you doing here? What time is it?"

Kenny shakes his head, "We'll have time for your questions later- I have somethings to clear up with you. Now."