Chapter 1 The Fortune Teller

'Yah,why do we need to met a fortune teller after our big schedule so sudden?!! 'Jeongyeon shouted to the member as she was tired of practice dance.

'Jeongshiii, I think we should since we need to know about future bout us.Maybe something good will appear?!! Right girls?? 'As Jihyo said softly with her bagging eyes for Jeongyeon to participate... (oof my English is bad when writing XD)

'yea unnie, why won't us try something new? 'Chaeyoung speak softly.

'Unnie KAJA,im sure you will get a good news about your future^~^!!'Said Tzuyu.

Jeongyeon POV

As I look all the member is interested with this fortune teller thing, yep just follow whatever my member want. 'Okay okay. FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'
The next day we headed to the place where the fortune teller house.

'Welp,her house is pretty big and scary.Jihyo unnie,is this the right place??!!! 'Said Mina while hugging Chaeyoung.

'Kenchana, I have known this fortune teller for a year's since my family often come here:)))'Jihyo smile widely.

'Jeongshiiiiii!!!! I WANT TO HUG YOU!!!! IM SCAREDD ≥﹏≤'said nayeon while hugging me from back.(2yeon is real 😎)

As we enter the house, we can see the fortune teller already sit in front of her desk.We sit in front of her and wait until she speaks.

'You girl wish to know about your future dear? 'said fortune teller softly

'yes!! 'we said in unison

After all the member done their fortune telling, now it's my turn. Damn I don't like this.

'Come girl, don't be afraid of me. Heheheh'the fortune teller tease me(+_+)

She took my hand and rub it with her eyes close. I feel uncomfortable but just went through it...

'Youuuuuuuuuu, have a good things that will happen in your futureeeee!!! 'She said while my hand is shaking but I feel great after hear my fortune.

'BUT.... 'she stop hold my hands and look at me seriously... TT I'm scared

'there is also terrible things that will happen to youuuuuuuu!!!! 'She said with her eyes widened.

'Wwwhat isisis it??? (。•́︿•̀。)'I'm ask why I'm still afraid what she just say.

'You will met with a GUYYYY who is a REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD GUY!!! 'i'm shook while others are more shook than me.

'Wwwhowho isisisis itittt? I said with tremble voice.

'It just you will bump to each other and it WILL happen!!!!! You will save by him but he want a rewardddd. 'said the fortune teller.

'W-what kind-ndd of reward-rd?? 'I ask as I hold onto Dahyun hands.

'Yourself....'she said while smiling ☺.

'Okay Jihyoshiiii, we really need to get out from here NOW!! Momo tell Jihyo as she see that I'm scared..

When we was about to open the door, the fortune teller said 'Wait!!'

'okay miss, we should leave. I thought you were good at telling fortune!! 'Jihyo raised her voice as she felt something wrong with the fortune teller.

'YOO JEONGYEON!!!!!!! 'the fortune teller yell at me. I'm almost cry because I scared.

'w-w-wWhat?'I tremble

'He will change,if you love him.... And he will beeeee your guardian when you need him'she said while smiling.

'but you tell../'I was cut by her.

'He used to be a good guy, but a sudden mood change him into a bad guy. Remember my words, you the only woman who can help him to be a good guy.... Netheir you want or not, trust me, you will met him'she said as she get up and push us from her house.

We all headed home with a mix feelings.

'I shouldn't have brought you there...'Jihyo crying while caressing my hair.

'Kenchana, I know you want me to feel better:))'I said and hug her.

'Thank You Jeongshii'she cried even more. What a cry Baby 😂😂😂

WELP.THERE YOU GO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK!!!! KYAH MY FIRST TIME WRITING THIS AND IT WAS HARD 😭😭😭!!!PLZ SHARE MY STORY AS I WILL GIVE NEW CONTENT!! ❤❤❤❤❤WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ❤❤❤