Chapter 32 Till End

Author Pov

As y/n was standing, preparing for everything that will come, he look back and see Jeongyeon begging him not to to what he want to. Y/n know this is the only way that he can save the hostages and the rest Twice. Today, he fought maybe this is his last day he will see her love for the last time so he prepared a plan with those Haruka, Jun and Yeoul....

Flashback...

It was in the evening, y/n and other are making plan how to save the hostages and Twice....

"so he said he only want me to come alone. I know it's not only him who gonna fight me, surely he will call his man... "Y/n said and they nod...

"but hyung, is it dangerous to you go alone? "Yeoul ask...

"I know. I wont let you guys come because I don't want you guys to waste your life for someone like me... "he said and Haruka pat his shoulder...

"hyung, we four have known each others well. If I think back, me,Jun and Yeoul was saved by you. You remember, we three own you our live. Remember? Jun and me go to your martial arts class because we always get bullied by the thug. And Yeoul, you take care of him since kid. You did everything that hero did. That's why we will be there for you... "Haruka said and y/n smile....

"I guess... Maybe.... "y/n said...

"so hyung, it's you alone or with us? "Jun said and y/n look for a moment....

"since you guys really powerful in fighting, then join me. "y/n said and they all nodded agreed...

"but how are we going to fight them? "Yeoul ask...

"well...... "y/n sigh and tell the plan....

End of flashback...

Y/n remember his plan. He shake his head and get ready to fight....

"ready son? "his boss ask him....

"try me old bitch.... "y/n said all of his boss man shoot at him....

Y/n dodge every bullet and block the bullet as he cut the bullet to half...

He went through the shots and finish one by one, slice per slice

He went through the shots and finish one by one, slice per slice. Not long after that, another man using Desert Eagle which is hard for him to block but he never endure the dangerous, he spin his sword and block the bullet...