Chapter 25 A Day with Jeongyeon

Y/n Pov

I wake up from my heavy sleep. Yet this is the most satisfied sleep I ever felt. I open my eyes and someone is on top me....

"good morning baby.... "kyungwan wake me up and peck my lips....

(imagine she is on top of you like this:)))))))))))))

"urmmm morning precious... "I smile and she smile too...

"c'mon let's have breakfast y/n..."she say and I look at my watch. It shows 7.30 a.m. yep what a good time to have a breakfast....

"urm kyungwannna..."I call her...

"yes? "she move her face into mine...

"can you get up from me?... "I ask and she laughed....

"ohh I'm sorry!!! Let's brush your teeth and eat!!! "she said and drag me into bathroom...

She put the toothpaste on my brush and brushed my teeth....

"I, can do this by myself sweetie.... "I took the brush but she refused...

"no! Today you are 24 hours under my control... "she said and brush my teeth...

After I done brush my teeth, we both go downstairs together...

"good morning lovely couple... "Twice greet us...

"morning.. "we both said and sat at at the table...

As always, I will seat between my best friend, Mina and Jihyo but Kyungwan push them away and seat with me...

"jeongyeonahi, you can just say that you want to seat with y/n. Ugh.... "jihyo grunt also Mina. All of us just laughed with this both reaction... 

After we done eat, I look at the kitchen. Seems empty. I put on my long coat and mask since everywhere is still not safe for me....

I reach the front door but someone stop me...

"where do you wanna go? "kyungwan held my hand...

"seems like we less on ingredients. I'm going to buy some... "I tell her and she nodded...

"wait... "she tell me and rush upstairs. Later she came down...