Chapter 8 Precious Memories

Y/n Pov

I wake up after I feel like I have been sleeping for a day. My head still hurt and my vision was blurry. What can I see, I'm in a room, somehow looks like a ward.Yep,definately I'm in ward. I wake up, and open my eyes then someone hug me so tight..... 

It's KyungWan......

"Y/N!!!YOU WAKE UP FINALLY?!! "kyungwan said while hug me... And she is crying... What happened to me??

"Yeorobun? Wait what happened? Why am I in a hospital? Kyungshiiii!! What happened??!! "I asked panicking afraid if I do something to harm them..

"you just fainted for a day..... "kyungwan caressing my cheeks...

Then my head start to hurt. I started to screaming so loud. Everyone in the room was panic.

The memories.......

Are coming back.....

One by one.......

Author Pov

Everyone was panicking as y/n screaming because his head start to feels hurt. Then y/n collapsed again,make everyone sigh in relief..... A few times later, y/n wake up again....

"urghhh... My head hurt asf!!!!! "y/n caressing his head....

"where is everyone? I thought I was seeing Kyungshii?? Maybe just my dream..... Haizzzzz "y/n sigh....

He walked out of the room. It just a nighttime at hospital and he take a fresh air.... Y/n was sitting at one of the hospital bench at the rooftop.... Then someone call y/n...

"y/n what are you doing here??! "a girl ask him...

He turn around and see Jeongyeon... He was shocked.....

"Kyungshii?!??? I thought I was dreaming?? "y/n cried....

Then Jeongyeon came to hug her...

"heyyyy this is me,KyungWan.You not dreaming.... Stop crying you pabo"jeongyeon cup and wipe y/n tears.....

"I'm sorry that I left you when we about to graduate.... I'm sorry KyungWan..... "y/n cry on jeongyeon shirt.... Jeongyeon just pat y/n back...

"it's okay.... I understand....you have tell me everything about yourself... I know you leave me because you was threat right?"jeongyeon try to comfort y/n.....

"I remember everything now... I remember that what have I done to you and your member 2 years ago.... Those memories are coming back one by one Kyungshiiii... "y/n ask a forgiveness and Jeongyeon just smile...

"it's okay y/n-shiiiiii...you tell me that you have changed. So prove me by changing your past and make a new start okay? "Jeongyeon ask and form a smile.... Y/n smile and nod..

"I miss you y/n....."jeongyeon cry a bit...

"mianheee.. I couldn't keep our love story for a long period... And I miss you too. I don't know what happened to you when I'm not with you but are doing well past year? "y/n ask...

"honestly, I was hurt when you leave me and tell you that you will come back in a few but you just don't... "jeongyeon cry but then y/n cup her face and kiss her lips passionately....

Jeongyeon didn't resist but just hold just put her hand around y/n neck.. She's enjoying y/n lips because she always remember how her time with y/n kiss moment back to the school day.... Then y/n pull himself as they ended the passionate kiss....

"I'm sorry okay? Is that kiss can heal your broken heart? "y/n ask as he smirked...

"youuuuu......!!! "jeongyeon blush so hard....