Chapter 34 It's Her

Y/n Pov

Today me, Haruka and Jun got forced by Twice to join the a singing show. They said who win in a first place will get a price 1.2 million won and 4 cars and 3 bikes. Well that's really great offer but I don't really care about joining the show but it's about Jun and Haruka. For Haruka, I have heard him singing and his voice was good and deep. Mine was a bit husky and high pitched but only Haruka I never heard. Twice suggested us to make a band. We just agree and don't really hope for 1st place tho.....

"Noona, what's the point of joining this? "Haruka ask annoyed...

"well you don't see the prize yet? It so valuable!!! "kyungwan said and he sighed....

"I'm just lazy even though I never sang in front of people unless Jun and Haruka... "he said and Sana hug her...

"that's why you need to show the world how good is your voice!!"Sana say cheer up and Haruka smile at her....

"oh cmon Haruka!! The prize was really big deal!!! "Jun said tapping his back....

Haruka look at the ceiling and he just smile....

"okay I will enter... "he say and everyone was clapping....

For this day, we all just practicing and practicing. I will be in charge at electric guitar while Jun was Bass and Haruka playing keyboard. Since there's only 3 of us, we need a backup drummer and backup acoustic guitarist so but only 3 of us will sing....

At the night we stop our practicing and watch the TV news. The show we entered was out in the news. I think this is a big competition tho....

Next day...

We already on our way to Hanlim Art College because the competition were recording live there. As we arrived, a stage, canopy and food truck already there. And a lot of contestants . Some of them choose dancing songs and some of them choose band songs....

While Twice and us were practicing, Momoland come and greet us. They say their hello to Twice and they greet them back....

"annyeong oppa!!!! You will join this competition? "Momoland and I nod...

"uwu good luck.... "they said and I thanks them but I don't see Haruka. Maybe he's going to toilet....

Haruka Pov

After I done my thing in toilet,i left the toilet and stretch my tired body. I look at my watch and it was 4 pm. Only one hour left before the show start. I walking back to backstage and I bump with a girl and make both of us fall onto the ground. I see who is the person that I bumped and I was shocked....

Oh, it's her

Oh, it's her.....

I get up and walk away but she grab my hand...

"Haruka stop... "she say and gimme those puppy eyes.....