Chapter 21 Remembering Past pt.2

Author Pov

After a long talk between Jeongyeon and Y/n,they get along as Jeongyeon tell about y/n about his past and who is he. Y/n still can't remember his past even how many times Jeongyeon tells him but he glad someone care about him. He couldn't believe he befriend with and idol so he just laugh all the way. Jeongyeon just pray in her mind that y/n can remember everything so she can fix everything that happened. Later Elijah seosangnim call them both for the dinner. Jeongyeon push y/n wheelchair to inside. Al twice member are super shocked when the they see y/n on wheelchair with bandage on his head. They run to y/n and hug him...

"Y/N!!!!!"they all screaming and hug y/n...

"were sorry for calling stranger!!! We know we being rude to you oppa!! "the three maknae said while cry on y/n...

"were sorry too for ignore and we listen to someone else better than you. We such a bad friend.. "Nayeon,Momo and Sana said and cry harder than maknae...

Y/n just laughed and they all look at him...

"why you laughing ? "they all asked...

"I don't remember y'all but I know you all didn't mean to to that thing right?! .."y/n said and they all clueless...

"you really don't remember us,? "Tzuyu ask...

"honestly, I don't know who I am anymore. What am I only know, I wake up in a hospital, do not remember who I am. I think I can't jog my mind to remember y'all since seongsangnim tell I been hit so hard by lorry. I'm just hope old me will forgave you all and I don't want old me to hate you. Jeongyeon have tell me everything.... So for now, I already forgave all of you.... "y/n said and everyone smile and keep hugging y/n tightly... Then someone poke y/n shoulder....

"y/n....."jihyo called y/n...

"yes?"y/n ask and jihyo hug him and cry on his shoulder...

"I'm sorry... "jihyo sobbing on y/n shoulder. Y/n feels wet on his shoulder and he just pat jihyo back...

"I don't want to see my bestfriend to cry like this. Stop.... "y/n said and jihyo look at his eyes...

"u remember me? "jihyo ask and y/n shook...

"I may forget all of you but Jeongyeon tell me that you and Mina who first approach me first and become my friend. And both of you are like my sister. That's why I don't want see you cry neither all of you.... "y/n said and everyone smile. Jihyo smile with her the most beautiful face she ever gave... Later Mina come...

"Oppa, if you remember us, I want you to know that we all friends. We always back up you when you have hard time.... Okay? "Mina thumbs up and y/n nod...

"enough of the drama you allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...lets eat dinner... "Elijah seosang command and they all sit at the dinner table. Jeongyeon push y/n beside her chair and sit with him...

"why you put me besides you?... "y/n ask jeonyeon smile...

"because you are my boyfriend... "jeongyeon said and y/n blushing...

"is it true? Is this a joke?... "y/n said blushing and everyone just laugh at his reaction...

"it's true y/n...you amnesia really bad.."jeongyeon said and pull out photo of them both together selfie...

Y/n look into the photo and smile...

"I'm so lucky... "y/n said and everyone laughed and smirks....

"y/n,actually you got more lucky then became my boyfriend. We already have do that kind of things.... "jeongyeon said smirking and y/n confused...