Chapter 40 Wedding Day pt.1💖

Author Pov

After five months waiting, finally it was the day where Jeongyeon and Y/n will finally get married. It was early in the morning, Y/n sleep at Haruka house as Jeongyeon sleep in dorm. They both planning to come from different directions until they arrived at wedding reception place. Jun wake up y/n and have a breakfast with em....

"I can't believe that today I will married her.... "y/n said and eat his Honey butter biscuits....

"yeah hyung. I think I amazed by your love story, I mean look at how did you guys get back after passing all this jealousy people.... "Haruka said and y/n pat his back....

"really? Hahahahaha. You should propose Sana soon or she will be snatch by someone..... "Y/n said and Haruka just laugh....

"no one can get her from assassins like me. I will pop out their head with my gun.... "Haruka said smirking and continue eating his breakfast....

"so how about you Jun, don't have any plan yet with Mina? "Y/n ask and Jun choke on his coffee....

"/cough/uh?i guess we still going to date? "Jun ask while rubbing his throat and Haruka pat his back....

"it's okay. Take it slow....."y/n said and Jun nodded....

Jun look at his watch and spit out his coffee...

"yah hyung, it's 10 am already!!! "Jun said know hurried....

"Jun,chill. What time should we arrived there? "Y/n said and sip his hot vanilla....

"10.50 am.... "Jun said and y/n spit his vanilla....

"w-what?!! Why the hell it becomes so early ? "y/n said worriedly..

"hyung, chill....the place maybe nearby our house... "Haruka said calmly and receive a message from Sana.....

MyShiba❤:Haruka, the wedding will start early 20 minutes....

Haruka eyes widened and spit his orange juice....

"shet, hyung the wedding got to start early 20 minutes!!! "Haruka said and y/n choke on his bread....

"urh*??!~h-help~"y/n try to get help and Jun and Haruka go to his back and push his belly to him spit out the bread....

After a few push, finally y/n spit out his choke bread and pants....

"really? Why so damn fast.... "y/n say and get up....

"I don't know. Sana text me... "Haruka said and pick up the bread....

"Jun, is my wedding wear has been iron? "Y/n ask and Jun just nod.....

"okay great. Now let just all of us get shower together. Ppali!!!!! "y/n say in hurried and they all left to shower....

While at somewhere else in the same time....

Jeongyeon are getting her makeup by a make up artist. In dorm was crowded with Twice mom and dad and they all rushed to get themselves prepare....

"wahhh, I look so pretty!!! "Jeongyeon said while admiring her face on the mirror....

Everyone was in hurried and Mina call Jeongyeon because they also running late....

"Unnie, cmon we gotta go now. We running late!! "Mina said and left....

"shit.... "jeongyeon cursed and run downstairs

Jeongyeon mom and dad pull her hands and get inside the van while the rest are going with bus....

Jeongyeon received a call from Jimin and she answered it....

"hello jiminie... "

"yah where are you?!! Y/n also not here!! "

"WTF?? He's not there yet?!!"

"yeah. Cmon 40 minutes LEFT-JIMINIEEEEEE!!!!! "

"hello? Jimin? "

"Jeongyeon sorry, I gotta go. Fan is chasing me!!!! Shittt! Bye!!! "he end the call....

"hello? Hello? Yaishhhhh.eomma,appa we gotta go fast. Wear your seatbelt. Kim faster we late!!!!! "Jeongyeon said to her parents and Kim start to drive like a racer.....

As Kim drive fast, the rest just followed with the same speed. At the same time Bts was completely a mess in setting up y/n and Jeongyeon wedding which is a saesang fan found them helping on something at a place that BTS never thought to be found. They all running separate ways to hide from the saesang....

"/pant/wtf hyung? How did they find us here?!! "Jungkook ask panting while hiding under a table with Jimin....

"/pant/i don't even know. We should plan how to get rid of this fans. They could have ruin this place up if they know we are working on someone wedding..... "Jimin say and Kookie nod....

Are they going to survive this saesang?

Jimin Pov

Now what? A saesang? Oh my gosh, how can I complete this wedding if they are wondering around and want to get us....

Ah I know someone who can I call.....

///sorry for short chapter. I'm going to make a crazy saesang fan will try to ruin Y/n and Jeongyeon wedding lol. I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote ✌💖💖💖////