Chapter 39 Confession Day💓

Author Pov

Y/n wake up and see Jeongyeon still sleeping beside him. He just smile and kiss Jeongyeon forehead. He get up and stretche his aching body.Y/n left the room and go downstairs and no one was there.....

"guess no one still wake up yet. Hmm, gotta prepare them a breakfast ...."y/n said and wear an apron....

He bring out ingredients that Twice buy yesterday. He feels a bit better than yesterday so today y/n will cook breakfast for everyone....

"what should I cook? "y/n murmured...

"OK got it... How bout tomato stew and honey toast bread? That should be great.... "y/n said and start to cut the tomato....

He cut it into pieces. He put all slice of tomato into bowl and pour some sugar, salt, a bit pepper and some olive oil. He mix it with spoon and blend it...

He fire up the pan and heat the pan. While waiting for the pan to get hot, y/n pulls out Baguette bread and cut it short. He put some honey and some butter on it. Later, the pan heat up and y/n pour the tomato stew into the pan and let it cook for 30 minutes. Next, y/n put the bread into oven and baked it for 15 minutes. While waiting, he makes a simple yet but tasty drinks. He just take a big jar and make a grapefruit juice. He blend the grape and put some sugar. He pour the juice into the jar and shake it. He put some ice cube and put it on dining table.....

"7.37 am. Still early.... "y/n said tapping his foot....

After 30 minutes, y/n left to kitchen and prepare the tomato stew. After that, he brings out the bread that has been baked and put it into the stew. He prepared the plate and glasses and decorate it. He yell so everyone will get up...

"KYUNGWANNNAAAA, NAYEONNAAAA, MOMOOYAAAA, SANNAAAYAAAA, JIHYOOOYAAA, MINAAAYAAAAHH, DAHYUNNAHHH, CHAEYOUNGAHHHH, TZUYUUUUYAHHHH. GET UP AND EAT THIS BREAKFAST!!! " I yell so loud more than Jihyo can yell...

"yah oppa, do you need to yell like that?!! "Tzuyu said pouting and I just smile....

"mianhe Chewy... "I cares her hair and she just nod....

"is that the best you can do y/n?i can yell more loud than you... "jihyo said come down. I just tchhhh....

"we will see who will have the most loud voice.... "I said and she roll her eyes and sit at the table....

"oppa, I appreciate that yell. Thanks "Sana said and punch tummy....

"yah what's that for? "I said cares my tummy....

"nothing... "she said smiling and left to dining table....

"oppa, I almost trip of from my bed but glad Dahyun was there... "Momo said while hugging Dahyun....

"mianhe... "I said...

"fine...."they both said and left to breakfast....

"good morning Rabbit and Tiger!! "I greet Nayeon and Chaeyoung and they run towards me and hit me playfully....

"oppa, I almost lost my ear!! "Chaeyoung said angrily....

"me too!!! "nayeon said and I bow to them....

"sorry, I just wanna wake up you guys.... "I said bowing and they just smile....

Then kyungwan come and hug me....

"you mean. You leave me alone in bed... "she said and put her face on my chest....

"yea I'm, bad guy and that's why you like me.... "I said kissing her forehead and she just smile...