Chapter 10 The Truth

Dahyun Pov

We all take the decision to call y/n oppa and and ask why Unnie was mad yesterday. Jihyo go to his room and Jihyo unnie shouted....

"YAH Y/N WAKE UP!!!! "jihyo shout...

We all rushed up and see oppa laying down on the floor with a bottle of pills in his hand.It say for pancreas cancer...

Wait what?!!!!! Oppa have a cancer?!!! Wat the shit just happened??

Then I took the pill and show to others... They were gasped and panicked as they know y/n had a cancer but we couldn't confirm it yet...

Then oppa wake up...

"urghhhh!!! What just happened?"oppa say as he try to get up but he's fall....

"oppa be careful!! "I help him get up and sat him on the bed....

"how long you keep this from us? "Sana ask...

Oppa just silent....

"yah y/n....are you sick? Why you didn't tell us? "Jihyo ask concernly...

"Haihhhhhhhhzzzzz..... OK I will tell. It's already 3 month since I have this pancreas cancer .okey?? "oppa look at the floor again....

"and guess what? This is the reason you don't want Jeongyeon Unnie to be with you again oppa? "Momo ask...

Oppa just nod his head. We all aweeee oppa and we decided to tell Jeongyeon unnie but oppa say not too....we coaxing him but he get a big angry. We all know what will happen if he angry so we just agree....

"anyway, where is Jeongyeon? It's getting late and its not healthy for her... "jihyo said...

"I just afraid something bad will happen to her.... You know that Jimin can do anything he wants.... "Tzuyu concerned.....

We all decided to look for Unnie and we don't find her anywhere... Then y/n suggest we go to the cafe that oppa and Unnie use to go....

When we arrived at the cafe, we ask the owner if there any couple who wear a mask and having a date. The owner nod and said they just left and oppa y/n rush go outside. We follow oppa to the back of the cafe and see Jimin was about to untie Unnie bra. Her shirt was torn then oppa charge at Jimin so strong which is make Jimin fell in hiss. Then we go to check on Unnie. We glad that we arrived at the time before Jimin could do anything. We then heard Unnie calling oppa name....

"y/n.........y/n.........y/n......."Unnie said weakly....

We turn our head and see oppa is punching Jimin like a beast.....

Not long after that, a siren wailing nearby and show a corps. I can see Jimin smirking at Oppa and oppa just stand and his hand on the air...

Police station

Currently now oppa being ask by police. He sit behind Jimin and they both have a death glare each other...

"so, you are saying that this Jimin from BTS try to rape this Jeongyeon girl? "the cops said and oppa just nod..

"we need proof from the victim. Miss,can you tell us the story.. "the cops said..

Unnie just silent. I guess she still trauma and then she lift her heads up and see oppa face...

"I'm sorry y/n...."Unnie said in soft voice....

"then there is no answer from victim, you will be prison for 2 weeks without evidence. You need someone to pay for the connection guarantee if not you will be sent to the prison for violating....  evermore you also have a record past those year and not to surprise because I also have arrested you once right? Ahahahaahhaha such a trouble some boy..... "the officer laughing and oppa just look down and his holding his fist.