Chapter 26 Proposing Yoo 💍

Jeongyeon Pov

I wake up from my sleep. I try to reach my y/n but his not beside me. I look at the watch and it was 4.30 a.m in morning. Then someone came in...

"ohh kyungwan, you wake up? "y/n ask and sit beside me...

"where did you go? I miss you... "I said pouting and hug him, bury my face on his neck...

"go back to sleep... "she push me but I refuse...

"no. I want to be clingy with you... "I said hugging him...

"but it still early... Go to sleep. You will get tired.. "he cares my hair...

"if I sleep, where did you want to go? "I ask him...

"I'm going to watch TV. I can't sleep... 'he said...

"I'm going with you... "I said hugging him...

"you don't need to.... "he said push me slowly...

I was sad with his word. Why is he like this. I pout and look at other way...

"kyungwan, are you mad? "he ask but I didn't answer....

"kyungwan answer me! "I don't answer him...

"haihhh.... Okay come on... "he said open his hand signaling for me to hug him...

I go to him and wrap my leg around his waist and put my hand on his neck. He put his left hand on my butt to prevent from fell and other hand hold my body...

He bring me downstairs like a baby and turn on the TV....

"kyungwan, you can get down now.. "he said..

"no I want to hug you. Just watch the TV... "I said and he just smile...

"cute baby... "he said and kiss my forehead...

He sit and watch a funny show, Gag Concert while I still hug him...

Then he look at me, I look into his shining eyes...

"yepou

"yepou....."he said and I'm blushing...

"why so sudden y/n?aishhh you make me blushing so hard...owww"i said and hide my face with his collar...

Later he kiss me on lips. I don't hesitate but I pull his face and kiss him back. We do a tounge fight. Shit I'm getting horny but then he broke it.
A few drops of saliva fall. He wipe it..

"sleep kyungwan. I will take care of you... "he said and I smile..

"thank you for staying by my side y/n. I slept first, jaljayo my guardian... "I said and peck his lips before I sleep again...

"jalja shining star.... "he said and peck my lips back...

Author Pov

Jeongyeon wake up from her sleep and found her lay on couch. She's looking for y/n but he get a note...