♥️Epilogue♥️

7 years later....

Jeongyeon wake up from her sleep as the alarm of her watch ringing so loud. She pick up the watch and turn off the alarm. She sigh and sit up on her bed,yawning and stretches her body....

"/yawn/...urghhh!!! What a tired day... "she mumbled and humming a few times...

Jeongyeon currently now working as an actress and own herself a restaurant. Her name were on talk and she became famous after her debut work in acting drama series after the disbandment of Twice on 2023. She has 1 son and 2 daughter. Her son name was Lee Yuvin and he was 6 years old while both of her daughters Lee Yuna and Lee Yena was 4 years old. Y/n suggested that name with her so they don't get fight each other while giving name to their children...

Nayeon working as full time singer and married to BTS Jin and have 1 daughter. Momo own a jokbal restaurant and become a famous chef along with the great world chef while and still looking for love while Sana is still singing but she's also a MC part time because of her greatness in speech and she's now engaged to Haruka who is still working as assassins under unnamed agency. Jihyo is married to Namjoon and she work as a vocal teacher. She got a lot of student which is idol after her disbanded from Twice and many of her students become successful idol in their own idol life. Mina is married to Jun who was her final choose of her life partner. She's working as a pet rescue which she was given mission to rescue the threatened animals due to the threat of killing animals from bad people. Her husband Jun was working as full time chef at Jeongyeon restaurant as he serve Japanese food cuisine and also Korean BBQ. Dahyun now working as a CEO of new brand clothing calls TOFUtrends. She is also married to Jimin who both of them declared by themselves that they loved each others. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu own a theme park and receive a lot of customers year by year as they become rich owner among another themepark owner in South Korea. Chaeyoung now in relationships with Suga while Tzuyu and Jungkook are engaged together...

Back to present time, Jeongyeon was looking at her side and found Y/n photo there stand. She sigh and pick the the photo....

"baby, I'm doing well right here. How are you up there? Are you always watching me and children? Do you know how much I miss you here? Hmm?.... "she said as she wiped her tears away...

It's been 2 years since y/n dead. The gone of him really effect Jeongyeon badly. She recap the moment where y/n on a verge of death...

Flashback...

Y/n was laying on Jeongyeon couch as Jeongyeon was holding tight of Y/n body. Y/n get hit by a lorry which make him in critical condition. He was coughing blood so much while Jeongyeon try to wipe every single blood from his mouth. Jeongyeon was crying try to keep y/n wake from closing his eyes...

"y/n please stay with me!! Ambulance is on the way here, please!! I'm begging you don't leave me like this please!! Rest are on their way so dont close your eyes yet!!! "Jeongyeon beg crying and hold his head and cares his cheek