Chapter 11 I Need Somebody

Y/n Pov

Every day was a hard day for me. My cancer are getting worst. I don't want to did any surgery because I have nothing to do anymore. Evermore, Kyungwan has nothing to do with me again since I broke her heart but it seems like we getting back together as a friend. I'm glad that the fact she still accept someone like me but nothing gonna change my mind... I'm rather dying and see Kyungwan smile face everyday better than she cry on my grave.......

I was on my way from JYP building. Me and pdnim are discussing about the next schedule for the girls and it seems pretty heavy for them. I ask pdnim of they can have a 2 weeks leave so they can rest. Pdnim gave the permission. Before I left, pdnim ask me about the cancer. Guess Jihyo tell pdnim. He concern about me and tell me to stop work and he will support my life but I refuse because I don't want to be a burden or neither bad,the girls will felt sad if I left them especially Kyungwan....

I enter the dorm and I was greet by Momo....

"Annyeong Oppa!!!! "Momo hug me...

"hey momoring.... How's it going? Have you eaten yet jokbal that I make today? "I ask and she held my hand...

"it was delicious oppa!!!! I really love it but..... "Momo stop and hug me...

"what's wrong momoring??? "I ask...

"you will die and no one will took care of us..... "momo start to cry silently. Awe this cuteyyy...

"Hey don't cry precious... Even I'm die, there will be always someone like me that will take care all of you.... "I said as I hugged her...

"but no one same as you..... Why oppa? Why you refuse to get a quick surgery?? You know the more you hold, the more painful it was... "momo look at me with tearful eyes...

"honestly, I don't want to live anymore. I'm tired of people who don't appreciate what I do. Neither bad, I feel like I'm betrayed Kyungwan. I make her sad also you guys. I don't want to burden you guys anymore. Momoring ,promise to me when I'm not here anymore, please take care of the rest and my love... Promise?? "I pinky swear...

"promise.... "she pinky swear me back..

"now go to sleep momo, we have a heavy schedule tomorrow.... "I wave before she enter her room and say goodnight to me back....

I was head upstairs to enter my room. But then I see someone inside my room on floor crying. It was Kyungwan and she's holding my pill... I ran and took away the pill and keep it in my pocket...

"since when y/n?since when??... "kyungwan ask criedly..

"it's none of your business..... " I replied...

"none of my business?? What are saying??!!"kyungwan get up pull me to see her face...

"don't you listen just what I say? It is none of yo-"I get cut...

"YAHHHH!!! whats wrong with you?! Why you being cold so sudden? Is this the reason? Is this the reason you don't want us to be together again?? Answer me!!!! "Kyungwan yell at my face with her eyes teary....

I just silent.... I don't have energy to say anything....

"you promise me that there will be no secret between us.... Others have know this?? "she ask...

I nodded...

"jeongyeon... Ani, kyungshiii ,just stop... Stop worrying about me... Stop burdening yourself just because of someone like me..... "I said in low tone..

"you think I care?!! You know how long I have been suffering waiting for you but I shrugged it off!!!!! I do it because my love, our love since school never change my feelings for you!!!!! And now I don't ask too much, what I just want to know is, do you still love me?? "she held my hand...