Chapter 13 Final Decision

Author Pov

Hours has past, Twice still waiting for y/n.The surgery is still ongoing. Jeongyeon was praying for y/n so she can see her face again. While others are taking shift waiting for Jeongyeon cuz she doesn't want to left the hospital...

"unnie, you don't want to go home first and rest? You seems tired....just go ahead and I will wait for Date oppa... "Mina said...

"it's okay Mina. I want to stay here with y/n. I don't to leave him anymore... "jeongyeon said makes Mina sigh in defeat....

"Unnie?... "Mina ask...

"yes? "jeongyeon ask...

"what if Date oppa don't survived the surgery? I mean I just wond-"jeongyeon cut her...

"he won't.... He can't..... "jeongyeon said and still praying...

Mina sigh.... Then doctor came out from the surgery room.... The looks on his face was sad...

"how's Y/n doctor???! "said Jeongyeon hoping for a good answer...

"patient y/n Lee Date, died at 2.30 pm.... "he said and left...

"what??!! For real?"Mina said as she try to comfort jeongyeon who already on the floor and cry....

"why y/n?????why it must be y/n,God?What he deserves after he's good did... He deserves a better live than me.... "jeongyeon cry more and fall in the ground....

Mina then call all member. All of them arrive so fast and shock of what they just heard....

"WTF?!!! NO WAY!!!! Y/N IS DEAD??! "jihyo said and cry along.....

"no way!!!! Oppa was a strong guy!!! How can he??? "tzuyu cry along...

"Uwarghhhhhh!!!! Date oppa is died!!!! Who will cook jokbal for me!!!!! "momo cry along...

"oppa..... I'm not letting you go but why you did go?!!!! "Chaeyoung cry too....

"who will cuddle with me?!!! "Sana cry...

"oppa why do we need to loose someone like you?!!! You way too precious for Unnie to die early... "dahyun cry along....

"you don't love us anymore y/n?!!!!!"nayeon cry...

As they were crying together in front of the surgery room.... Pdnim come...

"IS THAT TRUE THAT Y/N DEAD?!!! "pdnim ask in shock expression...

They all nodded and make pdnim sigh...

"I guess we just lost our best men. I'm sorry Jeongyeon... "pdnim said and pat Jeongyeon back...

Then the nurse came out....

"miss jeongyeon, I guess you wanna see the body before we burn it? "nurse said.

"why you wanna burn the body? "mina ask..

"Mr Date tell us to burn his body if he don't make it.... "explain the nurse...

Jeongyeon nod and enter the room while other waiting for their turn to see y/n body....

Jeongyeon Pov

I walk into the surgery room. I see y/n was covered from head to toe. I take a deep breath and sit beside his body.....

"y/n......why must you?.... Why God must take you first... Why not me... You have been sacrifice for all of us. We even was a bestie and u used to be my friend. Even though time fly's away, I want us to be like the old time, I want to love you but I hurt and don't understand what you try to do for me.
You always be there for me and always give what I want. People even look at you with disgust look because of your past. I want to be your angel. I want you to be mine. No one can have you..... I broke up with Jimin few weeks ago because some saesang fan sent me a picture of jimin kissing other girl and cheat on me. Now I'm no longer him. So please wake up for me.... I just want you to become my guardian again....... "I said and cry holding the sheet.....

I let it all as I regret..... I regret leaving him before this. I ignore him and never talk to him... I make him like a trash.... I totally regret even he already forgave me......

"you really mean that?? "someone ask...

I turn around and see it was y/n standing behind me with his patient cloth...

I cry and run toward him. I hug him so tight and I can hear him groans in pain but I don't care....

"yayayayayyayayayayaya!!!!!!! I'm just done my surgery and my wound still not heal yet!!!!! "he yell at me...

"WHY YOU LIED????! YOU ALMOST MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF!!!!! "I cry in his hug and he cup my cheek...

"kyungwanaaaaaa..... "he call me and I turn my head to see his face..

"y-yes? "I ask...

"do you want to start all over again? "he said with a smile...

"OF COURSE I WANT!!!!!!! YAH YOU PABO YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS!!!!!!"I cry even more and I feel like I'm the most amazing person because y/n want to start all over again with me...

"but you need to promise me one thing... "y/n said...

"what is it? "I ask and he wiped my tears...

"plz be always be there for me and I will be always be there for you.... "he said which make me smile...

"I will.... "I said...

Y/n then kiss me on my lips. His lips, taste bitter but the bitter gone slowly as I lick his lick and make it wet. I start to feel horny and push him to wall. I kiss him hungrily,do not let him to stop as I move my hip into his body. I'm start to moan then y/n stop me.....

"yahhh!! You should stop... We can't do it right now... I'm still hurt... "he said and hold his tummy...

"I'm so sorry y/n but you make me horny... "I said and smirk which make him blush a bit...

"YAHHHH!!! "he yell and I chuckled..

Then all member come one by one... Also pdnim

"YAH YOU PABO Y/N!!!!!WHY DID YOU LIE TO UZ??? "they all said in unison also pdnim and hit y/n playfully...

After that moment, y/n need to stay in hospital for 3 days since he still need a treatment and we are officially couple like always...

"y/n~"I said and run to him and hug and kiss his lips...

"uwae? "he hold my hand....

"after you discharged, let's get our first date.... "I said happily...

"paparazzi??? "he ask and make a camera click style...

"fuck paparazzi... You're mine now"i said and hug him...

"omo, since when you became this savage..... "he caressing my hair...

"Yoda teach me... Heheheheh"i said and kiss his cheek...

"YAISH THIS YODA!!!!! WAIT UNTIL I GET OUT FROM THIS HOS-"i cut him and kiss him...

"before you punish him, I must punish you first for being naughty... " I said and look into his eyes...

"w-what kk-kind of p-punishment is-s it??? "he try to back off but I pull him closer and met our body together...

"you will need some lessons of...... "I said and smirk...

"of? "he ask..

".........sex......... "I whispered....

I can hear y/n gulp....

Y/n Lee Date......

I've been desperate for your service so long......

When you fully heal and home.....

You're 24 hours mine.....

//////eyyyyy yeorobun💖💖💖💖there you go another chapter 😂😂qnd it contains a bit Smuts, but guess what? Next chapter will be the full of smut hehehehhe 👌😂💖💖💖💖yeorobun plz wait for the next chapter 💞💞💕💕💕//////