Chapter 27 Vacation pt.1

Y/n Pov

It's almost 12 am. The catering has pack up their things and others are getting ready to go home. All idol congrats me and Kyungwan as we became a fiance. Kyungwan call her parents and sister and tell that she already engaged with me. I can hear her family cheering for her. She came to me and hug me...

"they approved our engagement y/n!!!"she said happily and I smile at her adorable face...

"so what are we waiting for? Let's go home y/n!!"she said but I stop her...

"kyungwan, if you wanna go home, go first with the rest. I gotta handle something. Jun and Haruka will escorted you guys straight to home... "I said and pat her head...

"you won't come with us? "she ask hoping I will agree...

"it's okay precious. Go home first. Don't wait for me, just sleep first... "I said and she nodded...

Twice go home with Haruka and Jun. Left me stay still at the rooftop. I help the catering to pack their things. They also thank me for helping them clean up the place.....

I walk home. I stop awhile at the mart and get some chocolate bars. I ate it and drink some milk. Feels like the old good time....

Flashback...

I walk with Yeoul to a small mart. Yeoul say he loves chocolate bars so much. On that time, I'm only 15 years while him 13 years which I'm older from him 2 years. Even he's not my blood related, but I have take care of him since kid. He hold my hand and I follow him to chocolate section...

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!... "he call me...

"what is it Yeoul? "I ask him...

"I want that!! Can I have it? "he said pointing at a chocolate bar....

I look at the price and it was really expensive

I look at the price and it was really expensive. About 100 bucks for each pack...

"you really want that? "I knee in front him and look at his eyes...

"y-yes.. but I know the price is expensive. It's okay if you ca-"I cut his word by hugging him...

"of course I will buy it for you... "I said and release him. He jumped like a brat and I just smile....

After buying, I buy a banana milk and sit at the chair in front of mart doors. We both admiring the busy street...

"mmmm~this so good!! You want some hyung? "he pass me but I shook...

"no I'm allergic to chocolate... "I lied because I want him to enjoy eat the chocolate...

"you want some? "I offered my banana milk and he make disgust face...

"euwwww no!! I don't like Banana!!!"he said and pat his head...

"hyung... "he call me...

"yes? "I look at him...