Chapter 19 Miracle Love

Jihyo Pov

A month have past. Jeongyeon health reputation get bad. She don't bother to eat or drink with us. She keep faint. When we rehearsing, she always look tired. Maybe it because of y/n. That little.... I promise I will kill him but, when to think again, why we trust someone better our old friends... Let just forget for today....

Today we all hangout at our old school. We visited our all teacher. Of course we will met with Elijah seosangnim... Yay!!!! So long not to see her....

"ELIJAH SEOSANGNIM!!!!! " we all scream and run to her and hug her...

"yah you guys already growing up so much.... "she giggled. Then I look at Jeongyeon she just smile then Elijah call her.....

"Jeongyeon, can you come with me for awhile? I need to tell you something.... "the look on seosangnim look serious as Jeongyeon follow her....

Jeongyeon Pov

I'm following seosangnim to one room. It was our old class with and......anyways, we both sat facing each other.....

"Jeongyeon, I heard that you already break up with y/n,is that true? "she ask and nodded...

"why jeongyeon, why? Y/n such a good guy!! "she hold my hand I pull my hand slowly ....

"seosang, he just the same guy. All guys are same. His goddesses present has fool me. I thought he's different but nothing but just a garbage.... "I said and crosses my arms...

Then seosang shook her head. I just tchh but then she show a photo in her phone. My tears roll down. I wipe it but it keep coming down. I can't deny it but this really hit me hard....

"look, what do you feel after you look into this photo.... "she ask....

I see, y/n on wheelchair with a bandage on his head. He's skin look pale as he hold my locket that was given by him....

"this is fake right? Y/n just did this so I will felt pity for him and he thought I will comeback for him? "I ask a bit mad...

"jeongyeon listen, what are you seeing now is real. You want to know why? Because this happened because of you.... You still not gonna believe me? "then she took out her phone. She open a news and it show a person got hit by a lorry. The news report about the person lost his ability to walk....

My tears roll more and more,i fell on my knee. I cry out then all member rushing in and ask what happened. I could not say anything but just silent...

"hes going for five surgery on his head. Lots of glasses when into his head, and the most worst, he lost his ability to walk Jeongyeon. Why you still don't believe it? This news has spread and I know you have know it too"she said...

"but why the news don't tell y/n identity? "Tzuyu ask...

"it because ......he said to me, what's happened to him, never let u know as he know you will become more sad.So I tell the reporter not to reveal y/n name. Since the accident, he have a bad amnesia. He can't remember his name. His own parents, me, you guys and Jeongyeon. He was on his way to buy some food for both of us since we live together after you guys chased him out, he got hit by a lorry. You wondering how he get hit, well let see what I found... "then she open her laptop and show a clip...

"it was a traffic light camera that I got from the office. I wanna see who hit y/n then it was someone I really not expecting . I guess you know who is it? "then she stop and zoom in at the video and show a face of person....

It was Irene......

"WTF? "everyone exclaim...

"why did Irene hit him? "Nayeon said...