Final Chapter ✨The Best Thing I Ever Did✨

Author Pov

TxT currently now are distracting the fan by their new song called Crown. While they are dancing, the slowly drag the fan out from the church while still dancing. Y/n inhaled deeply and smile...

"say my thank you to Txt jimin... "y/n said to jimin and he nodded...

"well let's get your future wife out now... "Jimin said as they walk to the place where Twice and their parents hiding...

"knock knock... "y/n knocked on the van door...

Jeongyeon open the door and look her surroundings...

"are those saesang fans has gone? "jeongyeon ask worried and y/n nod...

"I think priest already wait for us inside. Let's go kyungwan... "y/n said and take her hands....

Okay you now what, let's skip all things...

"do you Y/n Lee Date will take Yoo Jeongyeon as your eternal wife and the only one on your life? "the priest ask...

"I do..."y/n said and smile at Jeongyeon...

"and do you Yoo Jeongyeon will take him as your eternal husband for the rest of life and your only one in your life? "the priest ask her and she nodded..

"I do... "Jeongyeon said and smile...

"you both may kiss now... "the priest said and both Y/n and Jeongyeon hug each other...

They lock their eyes together as they slowly move their faces towards each other and kiss passionately. Everyone inside the church was cheering and clap for both of them. There's and idol who close to them came to their wedding and Twice family also y/n friends family too....

After good 5 minutes of kissing, y/n broke the kiss and look at Jeongyeon eyes...

"what is the best thing have you ever did in your life jagi?" y/n ask Jeongyeon...

"the best thing I ever did is I married to someone who I love. Someone who I owe my life too. Someone who will always by my side. Someone who deserve a good life after all bad thing happened and someone who will never be replaced from my heart and it was you. I'm glad that we're finally married and finally you are my husband. I'm so proud... "she said and suddenly cry out of nowhere...

Y/n cup her face and kiss her lips deeply and broke it as they both panting for the oxygen...

"thank you again kyungwan. For marrying someone like me. I'm glad that finally you are my wife. Now should we head to home and pack our things for honeymoon? "y/n ask smile and Jeongyeon nod quickly...

As they arrived home, y/n quickly pack his things and order ticket to Venice...

"have you done packing? "y/n ask Jeongyeon....

"are we going just like this still in our wedding dresses?" she said pointing at her dress and y/n suit....

"well we are new bride so why not? "y/n said giggling and Jeongyeon just laugh at him....

Let's just skip the whole thing and skip to where y/n and jeongyeon now...

Y/n Pov

Currently I was taking a picture of Jeongyeon in front of the beach here....

"honey, stop moving. I cant get my best shot... "I said as I try to fix her position...

"I'm tired baby. I stand her like for 10 minutes just for you.. "she said and pout...

I get up from my seat and went to her. I hug her and kiss her forehead...

"are u mad?"I ask and she nodded...

"so what do you want? "I ask and she hold my hand...

"you know. After we get to hotel we could do that thing. It's been a long g time though... "she said smirking and put my hand on her breast...

"aishhh. Naughty girl... "I said and kiss her nose which make her giggle....

Few hours later...

It was night. Right now I was lay on my bed with my one and only wife. I stare at her and I hug her while she sleep in my hug...

"there's nothing more I want. I just want you in my life. I hope our love will not end until forever. I hope I can turn the time and fix all the things that I have caused before. I want to prove to you that I will never let anyone hurt you anymore. Never..."I said and hug her...

My tears roll down from my cheeks as I cry. I close my eyes and try to sleep but then I felt a pair of warm hands cup my cheek...

"you don't need to prove anything. You already show me everything you could do to protect me and I really appreciate that. I promise that I will not let you alone again because the love that I sell already get buy from you. I love you y/n...."she said and slowly drift off to sleep....

I smile and kiss her lips before I slowly drift into sleep...

"I love you too kyungwan...."I said and sleep...

Maybe afterall, bad people sometimes can change. Like me. I try my best to change from the who I am before and now, God has gifted me the most amazing person that literally help me to change myself....

I know so many people will have a different thought on me.....

But who knows....

I love her because I'm the one who approached her....

And she love me because she want to....

I can't blame the fate if me and her we meant to be together...

That's why she is my Shining Star 🌟....

The star that will never stop shining in my life....

Like my love towards her....

I will not stop loving her as she will never stop loving me....

Never ever stop shining...

Yoo Jeongyeon, saranghae...

      The End...

///so that was the end of this ff. Actually I have a lot to put on this story but I just write half from it and I'm really happy that finally this book is finished. For those who always support me ever since I became an author, I just wanna say thank you so much. I love you guys like my own family. I guess this the end so Jalja 👋... ///