Chapter 31 Dad's Threat

Jeongyeon Pov

A week have passed since our last vacation. Seems like y/n is being more careful than he can. He always tell me and others to keep safe and always tell us to came home early....

Today we all just stay at home since we all have no schedule...

"urmmm so boring.... "I said and others just nod....

"yeah. If we don't have scheduled, we should be happy but somehow it feels really bored today.... "Sana said....

"let's get out then... "tzuyu suggested and everyone look at her....

"we can't. Y/n oppa won't let us.... "Momo say and everyone pout...

"why lately he become so over protective? I mean he always take care of us since he our personal bodyguard but this time it just different, oppa seems he's trying to defend us from something? "Dahyun said...

"maybe something happened? Maybe bad thing? "Tzuyu said and everyone look at each other...

"we should ask him. We can't just stay quiet and let y/n handle all the things by himself... "Jihyo said and everyone nodded agree....

We all wait for y/n to get home. It just 8pm in the night so we don't expect anything happen to him. He's going out with Haruka and Jun to buy some dinner for us. He just tell us to stay and wait until he comeback....

"/ting tong!/"some rings the bell....

I open the door and it reveals my boyfriend with Jun and Haruka beside him....

"hey precious... "y/n said and hug me. I hug him back...

"what did you buy for dinner? "I ask him....

"dumplings, jjajang, ramen, rice cake, and a few more.... "he said and I smile at him....

"and some drinks too! "Haruka and Jun said at the same time. Sana and Mina came to pickup the food as we all headed to dinner table...

As we sit together ,we wish our prayers and eat. We chat about what happened until Jihyo spoken...

"so y/n,whats up with you these day, since we back from New York, you seems over protected. Is not that all of us don't like it but we just weird out. Are u hiding something that all don't know? "jihyo say and y/n look at others...

"what are you talking about? I'm fine. It just Pdnim tell me to maximum the safety of you guys. That's all, nothing special tho... "y/n said and everyone just circles around their mouth...

I held his hand and telephaty him...

"is it true nothing happened? "I ask him...

"don't worry. There's nothing to worried about. You don't believe me? "he look at me with his 'honest'eyes. I can't say no to that...

"okay I trust you... "I said and lean my head on his shoulder...

He cares my hair and ruffles it. I took his hand and rub on my cheek...

After we all finished our dinner, we sat in the living room and as always, watching the movie is is the most. Chat and laughing, that's odd for us....

Tonight I want to sleep with y/n but he have one night stand with Jun and Haruka. These guy, urgh okay I left him go....

"I will be back tomorrow with Jun. Don't worry kyungwanaah... "he said and peck my lips...

"okay. But don't be late... "I said and peck his lips back...

He left with both them and walk away. Tonight, I just slept at his room and did nothing as I drove to sleep....