Chapter 30 Return Home

Y/n Pov

A few days have passed. Today is our day we go home and of course it was sad. We do enjoy our moments in New York but what can I do, the girls have a really heavy schedule....

"have you guys grab your luggage? We need to go now.. "I ask and they all nodded...

I returned the 4 room key to the receptionist and say our goodbyes to the staff at the hotel. We took van this time since Jun and Haruka join too....

"hmm I will be missed New York.... "Nayeon murmured and Kyungwan pat her back....

"it's okay. We will come again... "she said and nayeon nodded...

"hyung, what the time we take off?" Jun ask me....

"so now was 11 am so I guess we will take of on 5pm. I guess we going now. Just don't want to get late... "I said and they all nodded...

We all entered the van and heading the airport. The road was super jam and it takes time though but glad it don't take too much time. We arrived about 1.34 pm...

"grab your luggage and follow me... "I said and the all nod. They take their own luggage and bring with them...

As we walk looking for a place to seat, kyungwan pull my hand...

"what's wrong? "I ask her...

"please come with me to toilet. It's urgent. I wanna pee pee... "she say and I just chuckled....

"Junnie, Haruka please look after them.... "I said and they nodded...

Kyungwan pull my hand and lead to girls bathroom....

"wait here... "she tell and get inside...

I wait for her. It was about 15 minutes. What is she doing??...

"sorry!! The water just splash everywhere so I changed my clothes... "she say apologies and I pat her head...

"you to cute to mad.... "I said and she look at me with happiness on her eyes....

"thank you.... "she peck my lips and start to hold my hand. We walk slowly because it still early....

"wanna grab some food for others? "I said and she nodded...

We go to Bread Cafe and buy a various choice of bread so we all not get hungry....

"cmon. We gotta get to others... "I said and she smile while bring her the bag plastic of bread...

While we walked, kyungwan stop me...

"why you stop walking? "I look at her. Her eyes widened....

"Y-yyyeiee... "she trembling and I hold her shoulder....

"hey what's wrong? "I said and she point out her finger....

"Yeoul..... "she say and I was blank out for a moment....

I look at my back, seeing a figure in black standing behind me watching me with teary eyes....