Chapter 22 Bloomin Day

Y/n Pov

I wake up due the bright sunshine. Feels like I used to it. So, last night Jeongyeon wait until I sleep. So sweet but I still couldn't believe I'm his boyfriend like WTF??! I wake my lazy body, try to stand and reach my wheelchair but I failed. Then someone came....

"y/n,you should call me first. You should not do it by yourself... "she said and she help me sit on my wheelchair....

"I know. It just maybe I don't know... "I look at my legs and just caressing it..

"y/n,dont loose your hope. You still have a chance to recover and we will help you gain back your memory. Okay? "she said and nod...

After seosang help me, she left to cook breakfast for both of us. I took my towel and enter the bathroom. I wash my body with wet towel and wipe every single part of my body. I took my shampoo and scrubbed it smoothly...

"aishhhh, my hair is getting longer... "I grunted and wash my hair...

Later I go out and change my clothes. I admire my perfect body for a moment...

"hmm, if only I don't have this scar, maybe I will look more sexy. I guess Jeongyeon really enjoy me well when she make out with me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ..."I chuckled..

I stroll my wheelchair to dining table. I take my place and eat my breakfast...

"so y/n,anything new? Still remember who am I? "seosang ask and I shook...

"I'm sorry but I really can't remember anything from the past... "I said..

"it's okay. I don't want to force you since it was dangerous to force you. Anyway, I can't help you with the walking practicing... "seosang said as she done her eat and wash her plate...

"why? Then who will help me? "I ask and she smile....

"I have a meeting with school for next project but someone is here to help you out... "she said and I was clueless...

Then the bell rings...

"oh she's here.... "seosang said and she go to open the door...

"annyeong seosangnim!!! Y/n annyeong!!!!! "It was Jeongyeon as she greeted me. I smile at her...

"I will leave you under Jeongyeon care. Don't do anything ridiculous when I'm not around ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Okay gotta go now bye.... "she waved at us and we waved back...

Jeongyeon pull out her long coat and put it in the rail. Somehow I remember the coat. Hmm I don't know. Then she sat beside me...

"you don't have scheduled? "I ask and she shook...

"where's others? "I ask...

"they have their own business. I came here to help you... "she said and peck my lips..

"you don't need to peck my lips aren't you? "I ask annoyed and she just laugh...

Jeongyeon stroll my wheelchair to the back house...

"okay so seosangnim say that you will have your walking practice everyday day so I guess it starts now... "she said as she help me to stand up..

I stand up. I can feel my legs is shaking. I try to walk. About 5 step then I fall...

"Y/N!!!! You okay? "she ask concernly...

"I'm fine. It just a normal thing... "I said and she smile...

"you can stop if you tired.. I don't want you to get hurt. You know I love you so much right?"she said and hold my both cheeks. I can feel I'm heating up...