Chapter 12 Why Am I Alone

Jihyo Pov

Ever since that, we never saw y/n anymore.... We ask Jeongyeon what happened and at first we thought she doesn't want to tell anything but she came up crying and say that y/n left because he want Jeongyeon to have some space.....

"so you heard everything before he left? "I ask Jeongyeon...

"yes... I-i don't know what-t sh-hould I d-do..... I just mis-ss h-him s-so mm-uch... "jeongyeon said as she hug me....

"do you still love y/n?" I ask...

"y-yes....... "jeongyeon answered as she wiped her tears....

"then why don't you try harder? You know that y/n is really hard to hear other people opinion? "I ask....

"he said he doesn't want me anymore... That's why I accept Jimin back but he never same with y/n...."she explained..

"you know that y/n do that because he don't trust himself anymore. That's why u the one who can he hope... Only you can change him Jeongyeonshi... "I explained...

Jeongyeon nodded. The next day Jeongyeon sorry for what have she done to y/n to all member. Luckily them all are not a hot tempered.... We all decided to tell pdnim. We even shock that pdnim also don't know where is y/n located and pdnim also has been searching y/n too.....

We all go to every place that Jeongyeon and y/n used to go but y/n nowhere can be found. Jeongyeon always murmured y/n on her sleep.... I bet she must be really missing y/n that much....

Later then, we stop our searching for y/n...its almost our new comeback songs call What Is Love?.... We record the music video and the song got a good comments..... We also have a new personal bodyguard but he didn't leave with us because we don't leave with strangers.... After our comeback stage, pdnim give is 5 day rest before we head to Japan for a show. We all decided to vacation on Jeju Island. We book a flight at 6 in morning so we all can spend more time with all of us....

Jeongyeon Pov

"Yeorobun, I will go outside for a while to look for some stuff. Guess what?? I will buy some snacks!!! Woo-hoo!!!! "I cheerd as all of member cheered too....

I go outside at night around 12 midnight... It's dangerous actually going out late but there are a lot of people at the street so I don't need to worry about something bad happened...

After I done buying some snacks,  later then I want to get some soju for all of us and some chicken feet. While I'm waiting, I see someone familiar. He looks like someone I know....

It was y/n.....

I ran toward him and hug him so tight. I tear a bit but wipe it away....

"YAH!!!! YOU PABO!!! WHERE DID YOU GO??!! "I yell at his face...

"Kyungshii...? /hiccup/Why are u here?..... /hiccup/you know how much I miss u... /hiccup/....kyungshii please don't leave me.... /hiccup/....please stop ignoring me.... /hiccup/...why am I alone?..../hiccup/......"y/n said drunkly and hop into me....

What happened to him????

"ya y/n!!!why you drink a lot??!! U know u will get sick.... "I pay for his food and mine. He's too drunk. I had to piggy back him. Glad that he wasn't that heavy.

When I reach the hotel room, I pushed the bell. We all stayed in luxury suite so and it have a lot of rooms and pool. Then the door open and reveals Mina. Mina then shocked...

"OPPA!!!!!!!! "Mina screaming..... They all rushed to see what happens and they were shocked and screaming....

"Yah Jeongyeon, where did you found and what is y/n doing here?!!! "Nayeon ask me...