Chapter 37 My Heart Ache💙

Jeongyeon Pov

I wake up in my y/n hug. We both were sleep naked as we having the most rough night ㅋㅋㅋㅋ . I kiss his forehead and get my body wake up....

I stretched my body and get off the bed. Y/n room was a total mess damn. How horny is he last night? My legs shaking when I try to walk and I remember how hungry his last night hahaha. Maybe I'm to desperately want it lol. Anyway I walk to bathroom with towel and clean myself. I cleaned all the cum that still leaking out from my v line. I take a bath and clean myself. I brush my teeth and left to my bathroom to change my clothes. I guess everyone still not wake yet since it just 6 am. I take the mop from downstairs and bucket a water....

I bring to y/n room and wipe our mess. I wipe every part of the floor and I wake my lovely fiance....

"wake up y/n....."I said and peck his lips....

"urmmm~isnt it still early? "he said and I hit his shoulder....

"wake up or no morning kiss anymore... "I said with serious tone and he immediately wake up.....

"okay Mrs Yoo!!!! "he salute and run naked to bathroom. I just giggle change the sheet and blankets of his bed and put new one.....

oes into his wardrobe and look for his hoodie, boxer, and his jeans. While I was looking, I found a photo of us when highschool....

I look at the photo and giggles by myself. I kiss the photo and put it back. I put his wear on the bed and wait for him to done....

After 6 minutes, he goes out and his eyes widened....

"who clean all this mess? "he said shocking and I point at myself....

"awww u so good... "she come and give a kiss which I take it...

He put his wears and we go downstairs and I sat in the couch and he lay his head on my laps. We watch a documentary show and I pat his forehead and it feels hot....

"y/n,are you not feeling well? "I said and he shook weakly....

"I'm fine.... "he said and get up....

"I need some water... "he walk towards kitchen direction but then he fainted out....

I run to him direction and try to wake him up...

"yah y/n,wake up!!!!"I said but no answer....

3 hours later...

All of us including Jun are sit around y/n who just lay himself on couch with wet towel on his forehead....

"what's wrong with oppa unnie? "tzuyu ask me and I just shook...

"I don't know. He just fainted out of sudden.. "I say and everyone just giggle....

"yah noona, I think it because of last night. Your moan of 'daddy's too loud ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋ...."they teased me and I just smile embrassing.....

"maybe... "I say and cares his hair...

We all keep continue to take care of him. He seems pale....

"okay jeongyeonshi, take your time with y/n,we all need to go find some stuff for our house. Don't worry, we will comeback home soon as fast as we can.... "jihyo said and I just nod nochelant....

They left I saw y/n weak body. I check his temperature and it was 37° degrees. I put some ice cube into the cup of water and wet the towel on his head. I put back on his forehead and sigh....

I lay my body beside him and hug his hand....

"y/n,take care of yourself. Please do not always get sick. If you sick,who will protect us? "I said and pout....

"of course only me.... "y/n said and wake up out of sudden.....

"wait, you didn't faint? "I said and he just giggled....

"I did fainted but I just wake up after someone close the door loudly.... "he said smiling.....

"why it feels so cold? Grrrr ~*!!!"he's shaking and I hug him, wrapping the blanket all over my body....

"warm enough? "I said and he nodded...

He kiss my chin and I hit his head...

"waeeee?!!! "he pout and I just giggle....

"nothing.... "I said smiling and he just pout. He rest his head on my chest and I pat his back....

"aigoooooo, this big baby is having a cold.... Mommy will take care of you~"I said like a mom and he poke my cheeks....

"make me some chicken porridge mom!!! "he said like a kid and we both start to act like mom and son...

I smile and let him rest. I cook the rice, not to long since I want to make it porridge. I put olive oil into the pan and turn the gas. I let the oil burn for a while and I start to pick out some chicken breast from fridge. I cut it into small pieces and some onions into small pieces. Broccoli and cauliflower and I cook it together with the oil. The smell of healthy of the chicken smell nice. Later, the porridge was cook, I put the the cook chicken with all vegetables inside the porridge and mix it. I put in a bowl and make a hot vanilla....

I bring inside to living room and see y/n was watching the TV. His face seems pale and tired. I sat beside him and call him....

"you want mommy to bribe you? "I ask hold a full spoon of porridge and he nodded....

I bribe him and he eats really well. He just smile and I continue to bribe him. He finished his meal and continue watching TV. I wash the bowl and the glass and seat beside him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and smell my body....

"yah stop sniffing my body. It's itchy me... "I said and he kiss my neck....

"shut up. I live for Yoo Kyungwan... "he said and I just laugh....

Then our bell rings.....

I open the door and it reveals Yuna from Itzy.....

"Yuna? What are you doing here? "I ask and she just smile looking at y/n....

What is this sudden feelings?......

Why am I feeling something bad will happen?......

////sorry just short chapter. I plan to make it long but I'm to lazy. Hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote 💙💙💙💙🙏🙏🙏//////