Chapter 14 "24/7"

Y/n Pov

Today is my discharge day. Finally.... I can go home and sleep on my bed again but something is wondering in my mind.... Is Kyunwan going to make me wild tonight?..... Damn this girl make me horny....

Me And Twice are heading home from hospital. Kyungwan being clingy to me since we made it up...

"y/n~ahhhhh....."kyungwan call me....

"yes kyungshi? "I asked her....

"where do you wanna go after this? Like our first date? Where should we go? "she ask...

"I don't know. You choose then..."I answer then she hug me and stop me let other walk in front...

"y/nshii....if you don't mind let's go to our old school for our first date. "she said...

"why our school? "I ask back..

"because that's the place where me I confess my love. I want to remember that place and I want to see how much our school change.... "she explained...

"I guess that's fine with me.. "I smile at her and peck her lips. She then pull me for a lust kiss and we walk home together.....

At dorm...

We were watching a movie. Action one. We all sit together. All of the member sat on the sofa while Kyungwan sit on my laps as I sit on the floor.... Then it have some rated 18+ scene.....

"aweeee, that guy was going rough on her girlfriend... "nayeon said...

"Unnie what are they doing?? "tzuyu and chaeyoung ask... Jihyo then cover those maknae eyes...

"YAHH!!! Y/N U SAY THIS IS AN ACTION MOVIES BUT WHY THEY HAVE THIS KIND OF SCENE?? "jihyo yell....

"I don't know!!!!! The description say it suppose to be PG-13 but I DON'T KNOW "I'm, try to act innocent....

Then the scene take 18 minutes.... Jihyo still covered those 2 maknae eyes while others are being gay to each other. I realized someone just moaning softly. It was Kyungwan. She put her hand inside her shirt and start to caressing her tits.... Then I stopped her before anything bad happen to me.....

"yah yoo kyungwan!!! Just what in a world are you doing?? "I whispered strong .

"heheheheh, you mine tonight.... "she peck my lips and smirk... Then she ran into her room.... I guess I got no choice....

"ooooo oppa....you're will bless by Unnie tonight... "they teased me...

"guys please help me!!! I'm not ready "I'm begging and they all laughing... I just sigh.....

Then the bell rings....

We open the door and it reveals Red Velvet...

"Yah yeorobun!!!! "Joy from Red Velvet come and hug them all. Then Jeongyeon came and do hug group too...

Then one by one come.... We sit in the leaving room...

"so jeongyeon, who's this handsome guy? "Seulgi ask....

"well he is my boyfriend. His name is y/n..."kyungwan then hug me. I just blushing....

"OHOHOHOHOHO... mine we know more about you? "Wendy ask me...

"well, my name is Y/n Lee Date. I'm 23.Im born in United States of America...... I'm their personal bodyguard.... Nice to meet y'all "I explained myself.....

"woooooo jeongyeonie!!!!!You didn't tell us your boyfriend from overseas!!! "Joy yell almost make my ear expolde...

"ya slow down!!!! "jihyo said...