Chapter 38 Because I Love Him

Author Pov...

Yuna standing in front of Jeongyeon as both of them shake hands....

"Yuna? What are you doing here? "Jeongyeon ask Yuna who just smile....

"I'm here to visit you guys but seems like only Unnie and oppa only here... "Yuna said Jeongyeon nod....

"oh hello Yuna... "y/n waved weakly at Yuna and shes blushes. Jeongyeon just gave a wtf look....

Yuna come toward y/n direction and sit beside him....

"unnie, why oppa looks pale and have wet towel on his forehead? "Yuna ask and Jeongyeon sit in front y/n and pet his head....

"he just have a normal flue. It's really rare for him to sick.... "Jeongyeon said and Yuna just nod....

"anyway ,have you eat Yuna,? If not, I can cook for you... "Jeongyeon ask Yuna and she shook...

"planning to eat outside but I was so rushing so I don't get a chance to eat so if can, I would like too unnie... "Yuna said smiling and Jeongyeon just smile....

Jeongyeon left to kitchen cook something while Yuna are watching y/n who just lay on the couch with blankets all over him...

"oppa.... "Yuna call him....

"yes? "y/n ask...

"nothing. Just wanted to see your face..... "Yuna said smiling and y/n just scratch his head....

After a few moments, y/n fall asleep. Yuna take a peek of Jeongyeon who still busy cooking and she get her chance try to kiss y/n.....

"this is my chance!!!"Yuna said smirking about to kiss y/n but later jeongyeon call her.....

"YUNA!!!!!! take your food now!!!"jeongyeon yell from kitchen....

"okay Unnie!!!! Yaishh I miss my chance.... "she yell back and murmured....

Yuna eat her food at floor while y/n sleep in Jeongyeon laps. They are watching TV and Jeongyeon pat y/n hand and cares it. Yuna just roll her eyes and continue eat....

"so unnie, why oppa? "Yuna ask out of sudden... 

"why oppa? "Jeongyeon ask back....

"why you choose oppa? I don't mean to be rude but I just wondering, there's also a lot of handsome idol out there.... "Yuna ask and Jeongyeon look at y/n sleepless body....

"you know, y/n is different than others. I mean, maybe people don't see the difference but I see it. I see a man who have been through so many hard thing in his life. I see a man that always wanted to help someone even it may risk his own life. I see a man who wanted to change himself and want to run away from his past... "Jeongyeon tell cares y/n hair and Yuna just listen....

"because of him, I still save from being raped. I'm scared when I'm all alone but I know he will always be there for me. It just maybe I'm being too harsh for him but he want me to get comfort. He don't like it when he see I cry. He dont like it when I care about his health because what is important to him is his friends and my safety health first. There's no one who really care like y/n. He always light my day and always cheer for me. His scent, his voice, his eyes, his face, his body, I want to make it only mine as he's my first and last. I love him as the way he is even though he might be a bad guy before this, but I know, I know that he never meant to do all those bad thing. He doesn't have anyone else accept me and us. He always cry when he remembered to his parents who died because they were murdered by his own fake dad. Other than that, he may seem not that sweet but trust me, once you know him, care about him, love him, appreciate everything that he do, he will show the most beautiful part on his which is he became more soft and sweet. I'm touched when he proposed me, it the most memorable moments in my life. We both been through so many challenges as we broke up and made it again. I don't want to loose him again. No more. I love him because I wanted to.No one can be like him. That's why I love him.... "jeongyeon end her explanation by kissing y/n lips. Yuna just frown and smile....

Yuna think back her actions of her try to snatch y/n from Jeongyeon. She feel so touched of y/n who will sacrifice himself and never being selfish. Finally, Yuna understand and she say to herself....

"they must have been through so many test and challenge thing. I don't want to be a bad person. Now I understand. I will not no, I shouldn't mess up their love. From now, I will thought oppa as my brother. God bless these two..." Yuna say inside her heart and smile weakly....

At night...

Yuna has left long time ago. Now tomorrow, the day both Jeongyeon and Y/n will confess about their relationship. Y/n just sit at the balcony and and cry silently....

"what if they don't like me? What if kyungwan will get hurt because me? What if her carriers got sore because of me? "y/n said and cry harder....

Jeongyeon notice what y/n said as she entered y/n room. She walk and hug y/n from behind....

"whatever happened, I will not leave you anymore. That's my promise because no one, even Once can separate us. Only God who have his willingness to broke us and I hope that thing will never happen. I love you Y/n Lee Date.... "Jeongyeon said and y/n turn to him with smiles teary faces....

"thank you kyungwan for accepting someone like me. Thank you for waiting me even it's long. I love you too Yoo Kyungwan.... "y/n said and kiss her lips passionately....

They both pull themselves and sleep well on y/n bed. Tomorrow will be the most hardest day in y/n life but because of Jeongyeon, he feels relief and better. All the night ,y/n just hug Jeonyeon and cares her body......

Because Jeongyeon was his precious treasure in his life.....

////so yeorobun, how's the chapter? Is it good? Comment down if you want a happy ending or neither bad. I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote ✌✌💕💕.jaljaaa//