Chapter 4 I Regret It

Fuck I busy as hell 😂😂

Author Pov

It was silence between Jeongyeon and y/n....'y/n,are you okay?!! Why are you kneeling down?? 'she said worriedly. Then y/n turn to see as his face was bury in tears.... He just shook and said'Nothing! It just nothing.... 'he walk inside the house leaving Jeongyeon dumbfounded. Day after day, week after week, the girls realize that y/n is a bit weird. They noticed that y/n always get home late with a lot of bruises. When they asked what happened, he just smile and it's weird bcoz he would rather stay in dorm then go out because he was WANTED until one day everything change....

Jeongyeon Pov

I was sitting in living room and watch the TV. All member go out to buy a groceries and there left me with y/n.It kinda spooky when I'm alone with him bcoz I scared something will happen but he just sat at the kitchen and drink his hot vanilla. I see his face looks like he worried about something. Then he broke the long silence....

'hey do you want some water or something? I-ii can m-mmake it... 'he said stutterly.

'sure... 'I don't know why I said that. Then he make a hot chocolate and he came to me..

'Here... 'he handed the cup of hot chocolate. I ask him if he needs anything.he just shook his head. When I was enjoying my hot chocolate ,my head started to feel a bit dizzy and I put the cup down and I pass out.....

3 hours later...

I wake up in my room with my hand tied on my bed. My vision still blurry until I see y/n is on my top. He's holding a knife. I was struggling to kick him but leg as well got tied.

'What are you doing?!!!!!! Why my hand is tied?!!!! 'I said while crying... He doesn't show any signs of he wants to speak.

'Sorry but I had to do this for my brother sake. Mianhee... 'he let a long sigh and ready to stab me. I already know that once you are a bad guy, and always a bad guy. I'm begging him to let me go but he didn't resist. When he take the knife and about to stab me, I see in his face. I see the reaction that he doesn't want to do that until someone come in and knocked out y/n with a baseball. It was Jihyo.

'WTF is happening here Jeongshii?!! she said still holding the bat.i just cry and all member let me go. We tied y/n on chair and get ready anytime when he woke up, we will directly call the cops. We could just do it before but we all too scared.....

Mina Pov

I see Unnie is still crying in my hands but somehow she seems concern to that guy. I ask Unnie if he did any sexual harassment or rape her. She just shook. Then he wake up...

'the fuck... My head hurt... arghhh'he groans as he try to touch he's head but his hand was tied.

'Wait!!! Why you guys tied me onto the chair?!! Let me go!!!!'he shout.

'what do you think you are?!! You almost kill my lovely Jeong and now you acting innocent?!! Hell no!!! We calling the police now!!!! 'nayeon said as she dial the cop.

'Wait!!!! Pls don't call the cop. I have my reasons!!!! Pls don't!!! 'he say almost shouted but we all just ignore him and nayeon already call the cops. Perhaps the cops is on their way.

'we not gonna buy with your shitty reason. You just want to taste her and and kill her. Such an asshole!!!! 'Tzuyu said and pointed out to Jeonyeon who still crying. This savage Yoda already held a taser. The fuck she get that from?!!!!!

'I just...... 'he mumbled and he stop saying any word. I see Jeongyeon look at that guy with a teary eyes. When we ask if he did any harassment, she just said he's not a bad guy. I don't know the reason but I think Jeong unnie is hitting on this guy. Not long after that, the house blackout. Everyone was panic and suddenly the lights comeback. We all sigh in relief but something missing......

Of course .....

Y/n is missing.........

Sorry for the boring chapter. School sucks everything sucks 😂😂😂wait for the next update and please comment if you guys wanna request something....