Chapter 20 Remembering Past pt.1

Jeongyeon Pov

I walk towards him. My step become slow as I was about to reach him. I feel ashamed with myself because I don't investigate the thing first. I feel a bad feelings if y/n remember me....

I fast my past and walk to him. He seems like he doesn't notice me. It's about 5 months since we chased him out. I guess he have no one unless Elijah seosangnim. He doesn't look so fine. His hair are getting longer and his face was pale.....

I poke his shoulder

I poke his shoulder. Then he look at me with the most sorrow face I ever see....

"who are you? "he ask me straight....

I knee in front him and hold his hand. He didn't react....

"you really don't remember me? I'm your girlfriend, Yoo Kyungwan... "I said and he didn't react at all but just keep the straight face....

"you lie.... "he said...

"wait what?!!! No!!! I'm telling you the truth...... "I try to defend but he attacked me with saying about my life.....

"you are Yoo Jeongyeon. You are well known as a girl group of Korean name Twice. You enter Sixteen to become a star and your group was the next generation of 2nd best nation girlgroup after Girls Nation or better known as SNSD. Your group popularity has reached the worldwide and make you guys sell more than a million copy's of album. Also receive 2 Daesang. I can say that you guys are really famous not to be notice..... "he said and I'm still holding his hand....

"what?!!! Yes what you said its true but the fact, we more than that.... Please trust what I say..... "I said with a pleading eyes hoping that he can remember me....

"I'm your friend and your girlfriend.... Don't you remember? Remember when you save me from bullies at our school? Don't you remember that all Twice member are your friends. We've been friends for so long!!!! Remember when I confess to you that I like you? That time it was the precious memories that I ever have because you accept my love. You also left me when we was about to graduate and you didn't comeback... Then we met each other again, but you are different, you don't remember us because you had an accident at China when you was WANTED.... Please!!!!! Trust what I said!!!! I'm here in front of you wanna say sorry for what have I done and I know I always disappointed you. I trust someone else better than my own love. Please..... "I start to cry then he slowly pull his hand....

"I'm sorry but I really can't remember anything.... I don't even remember my own name,how can possibly I remember you..... "he said with no expression.....

I just shook my head and wipe my tears. Why he doesn't have any try to remember me? Why he suddenly become someone else? He never talk to me like this but at least, he will have an expression when he talk to me.....

"can you tell who am I? "he said...

Then I took a chair and seat beside him enjoying the view too....

"your name is y/n Lee Date. You are same age as me. We both go to same high school. You are mix blood since your dad was American and your mom was Korean. You suppose to be a foreign but your mom was Korean.... "I said and he look at me with cheerful face...

"more please!!! "he beg with puppy eyes and I found it cute. I know he try to recover from the incident. I just chuckled and continue...

"you have a really happy family but not long after that, they changed. They were always came home late and dump you. Not giving any attention but just ignore you. Later then, your parents got murdered.... "I tell and he seems shock then he look down... I continue....

"you know, the one who murdered your parents is your boss. Why am I saying he is your boss? Because he adopted you. He make you become part of his life which is you were in a group of gangster that called Orochi. You hide your identity as a gangster but you never meant to do this fighting kind of things....."I said and he nodded....

"is this scar means I am in Orochi team? "he slipped his hand and show the scar. I nod and he just hummed....

"later you go to Hanlim High School which where Twice and me go. At first, when you enter my class, you really look like a scary person because of you look. You didn't wear your uniform properly and everyone just shook. Some of them really scared of you mostly me since I was a nerd and I kept being bullied by these 7 boys called BTS. They now an idol. After almost 5 months, you also have a lot of friends at school. There is a time where I get bullied by BTS. I thought I will came home again with bruises but you show up and help me. You warn them not to bullied me again as you beat them by yourself. You came and asked if I was okay and since that moment, we both become friends .We make a friends with all Twice member and create the group. Later I feel like I want to be more than close friends, I confess to you that I like you. I was not hoping that you really like me since I was nerdy but my thoughts is wrong. You said you like me back. You was my first love. I never thought you will like me back. Later you tell me to change my look so people can't underestimate me anymore. After I changed ,I'm become so popular and all boy's wanna date me but I know I have you already. After that, you left me on graduation day. You promise to graduate together with me but you need to follow your boss to somewhere else. At first I never know you were a gangster until one day you came back. It was about 3 years after you comeback. You save me from burglars who trying to rape me. I don't know that it was you because you face is a bit different and somehow I don't recognize you..... "I said and he just nod....

"anything left? "he said...

"author nim, can I skip the whole story? It takes time... "I ask....

"okay okay just skip it Jeongyeonie latest situation.... "author nim said...

"so you fall in love with a gangster like me? How about your carrier? "y/n ask...

"how about Once? They will maybe don't like it. I think the old me will say the same right? "He chuckled and I just give him a death stare.

"you know you are lucky because you have amnesia because I always remind to you that I don't care what people say about you, you are my first and last. No one can change that. If you say it again, I will kill you like how you kill other people "I said and he just laugh....

We all then later gathering at living room for dinner.....

//////eyyy yeorobun 💞💞another chapter out 💖💖please enjoy and vote for it ✨ as I enjoy update .Thank You for reading💓////